Can someone please explain this?

So, I was just down on my last 30 quartz and wasn’t really expecting anything but specific CEs to come to me… when this happened.

Wtf kind of luck is this… I’m scared, guys :fgo_casgilworry: :fgo_casgilworry:

10 Likes

Eh, that’s just a run of the mill double-SSR roll. Happens all the time.

Jokes aside, congrats, but even if you want to brag, opening a new thread just for it is in bad taste, especially since we already have the main roll thread.

15 Likes

Burn the unworthy. Purge them all!

Sorry, I didn’t notice. It’s been a while since I’ve been around here, actually.

Rl kept me busy from coming here :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

And I’m not trying to brag. I’m actually scared that this summoning goldie now would affect my chances to get Skadi once her banner comes up again :fgo_casgilworry: :fgo_casgilworry:

1 Like

Seeing your response, I take it that you tried to roll for him, huh?

If it makes you feel better, I tried to roll for him a few years ago and he still didn’t came to me even after I’ve spent… probably around 700 quartz. I’m shocked myself that he sneaked up on me like this :sweat: :sweat:

Just felt like an appropriate response tbh. I like gil but with quick meta followed by arts meta he feels like hes going to get phased out by jarcher soon enough so eh.

3 Likes

Congrats on the great roll!

1 Like

Yeah, she’s a real diamond, ain’t she? I tried to roll for her, but she ignored me :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Still, she’s a pretty great servant. Any master who gets her is lucky :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gil is not a premier farmer, but Jarcher can struggle a little outside of a farming context with her comparatively noodle damage.

They’re both excellent, just not equally suited to the same tasks.

3 Likes

Oh and obligatory meme:

14 Likes

i went for np3 dantes then like 3 days later got memed with castoria reveal LUL

1 Like

Well, I’m sure if they got their upgrades soon, their weaknesses can be fixed.

I doubt Jarcher would get one anytime soon since she’s new in the NA server, but with Gil, there’s hope :fgo_ereshsmile: :fgo_ereshsmile:

Is a good one, that what it is

1 Like

I think that’s called ‘Wrong Luck’ type of Gacha Luck :laughing: :laughing:

i mean 200 summons for np3 dantes and spooky mom killer is still good luck but it is a feelzbad moment

Thanks? :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Np!

It is a tradition here to post that!

1 Like

EX Rank Trolling Luck.

I’m in this picture, and I’m now afraid for my life.
:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I can almost guarantee you that most of us actually have it saved to our phones/computers.

4 Likes

That’s also what I felt when I tried to roll for Skadi a few months ago. Francis Drake, Marie Antoinette, and a few other servants came up instead of the one that I truly want :fgo_deadinside: :fgo_deadinside:

Got myself depressed for over a week. My family thought I was going through something serious at that time too :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: