Can someone please point me to a rom of Genealogy please?

I actually haven’t been able to find a proper one since I said I would be playing Genealogy. So can someone point me to one please? I really do want to play it, I’m looking for a new FE experience atm

1 Like

Hmm, Rom’s have generally been completely deleted as far as I can tell from the interwebs (cause Nintendo). I do however have all the game roms in my GDrive for sharing purposes. Let me get a link.

2 Likes

You ask for us both :eyes:

1 Like

I’ve heard Genealogy is reallllly hard to Rom

4 Likes

I’ll make a post in a minute and put my GDrive link. I’ll tag you for simplicities sake. Anybody else wanna get tagged?

I’m sure people will find it eventually either way.

2 Likes

Can you tag me? I’ve been interested for a while.

:+1:

1 Like

I would like to at some point as well, but I also don’t know squat about emulators and everything… I dum-dum :legion:

Ehh it;s not that complicated. The problem is honestly just getting the darn things to work. Which isn’t always easy. (Looks ad Dolphin with anger)

1 Like

Note: I;m putting in the games into the GDRive so it’ll take a while (9 and 10 are huge, so maybe an 1-2 hours? Hopefully less).

Anyway, I’ll tag those who wanted and I’ll just put up a post then.

2 Likes

Can you tag me pls? I always wanted to play Genealogy :flaynfish:

I’ll just mention that sharing roms on the forum is technically against the terms of service.

Like, definitely do it anyway. Everyone should get to play the old games. But maybe don’t stick the link in a public post

2 Likes

Oh I think @Mata-Hari-Boy and @Caleb might be interested on this, I have all the games except FE1 :feh_maethink:.

I also keep the pre-patched ROM of FE4 with latest Dark Twilkitri translation :birbpeek:.

Oh, if anyone likes I can help with emulator set-up — I’m no expert but I can give recommendations, I’ve used these: FCEUX, Snes9x, VBA-M/mGBA, Dolphin and Citra.
And while I’m at it I’d like to recommend this site for up-to-date emulators:

http://emucr.com

Hmm, you’re right, however some are hard to come by and not everyone can buy (me :catdespair:), I think this is the good of these activities but I’d still would like to buy the games when I can…

4 Likes

I mean, like I said, definitely share. Probably just best not to link directly to roms in public threads. PMs or not direct linking is probably fine

2 Likes

Yes, probably it’s alright if this is shared privately or temporarily, I just wanted to share a little of my thoughts

1 Like

:legion:

1 Like

:legion:

1 Like

Oh, in reality Genealogy don’t interested me , but thanks for the thought ^^

3 Likes

I was meaning for the other games too but is alright, you’re welcome! :birbpeek:

1 Like

Hmm so, would a Google Drive be classified as direct link to the Roms? What would a non direct link be like, yknow aside from a Personal Message.