Can we see some Max Bond servants and CEs?

Much like that topic for sharing grailed servants, here we can show servants we spent months having lunchtime with and getting to bond lvl 10 or higher and/or the bond CEs that we kept.

Nightingale

Her Bond CE

The summary

10 Likes

I’ll just post my top bond list to save some space. I’m not gonna push too many servants past 9 intentionally anymore(Like Serenity and servants I don’t actually use frequently will stick at 9).

6 Likes

Enkidu:
e1

Billy:
b1

Edited the screenshots for convenience, to not spam the thread with tons of pictures.

In any case, Enkidu and Billy are currently my only Bond 10 Servants, and both are my absolute pride. Martha is reaaaaal close to be bond 10, just needs around 200k more bond points. Can’t wait to get her CE too. Maybe I can run some healing meme teams with it, bringing Maid in Halloween for other healer Servant (against not super threatening enemies, though).

8 Likes

Proto Cu, my only bond 10

8 Likes

Here’s all I got, I rotate my servants a lot so I don’t really have too many close to max bond. Next in line are Tamamo Caster, Para and Angra (eventually).

8 Likes

A quick overview how much Zaynab, my femme Master, has bonded with her crew:

In the correct order, at that - Leon was the first to reach bond 10, which played a large part why I grailed him (and I may raise him further to 90, eventually):

Georg followed soon after - looking at his CE’s description again…yeah, I definitely need to set aside grails for him too at some point:

Next in line: tomboy Nobu, who - again! - may get higher priority for grails, not just due to bond 10, but also due to being the first Servant I raised to max level, and who carried me through a lot of early farming expeditions and game-content in general until my roster grew to where it is now at. My two level 100 madames, Salvatrix Mundi and Hanim Efendi may still take a while, but I hope to get them to bond 10 too in the not too distant future, same for Nitocris and Wolfgang.

5 Likes

Might as well post the first Jalter. I started the game during her last banner so I pretty much used her and Mordred(who I got as a spook) through the entire story which still only brought them up to bond 8 I think lmao. Mordred’s at 9 but I only use her for dailies atm.
Special mention to Nightingale, whom I love and got almost immediately after but she’s hard to use so she’s only bond 8.
Nobu’s already bond 8 so I might have her maxed in the next month or so.

7 Likes

It’s been a hell of a ride.

9 Likes

This is my only one:

9 Likes

Just wanted you to know I tried liking this post multiple times.
(For grailed bond 10 Illya)

3 Likes

Altria Archer
My first SSR I got when I started playing and I didn’t know what a Summon ticket was. She has carried me the entire game from the beginning.

Drake
I received her from a single roll on the her banner and has helped me farmed through so many events.

6 Likes

Currently chipping away at Merlin. He’s comin’ round… Soon…

4 Likes

I have 6 overall - Rama, Summer Artoria, KoGil, Proto Cu, Merlin, and Summer Marie!

3 Likes

A few more to add from my list.

Kiyohime

Benkei

Mephistopheles

Tamamo lancer

Caesar

Currently working on Medea lily next too, but she probably won’t be ready until September.

4 Likes

Currently working on bond level 9 altera,jekyll kiyo and spartacus

4 Likes

I respect both your Benkei and Mephy.

2 Likes

I place the pictures in spoilers so as not to spam the thread.

Medusa

Kiyohime

Martha (Ruler)

Jack the Ripper

Next one to get her Bond CE is Nitocris. And she might get hers during the 1/2 AP Campaign, since I’m going to farm Embers like crazy.
Also, looking at it… I have no clue, why I never considered grailing Jack. Really should do that in two years or so, when I have more grails.

1 Like

There is our best weakest guy :wink:

4 Likes

It is an impressive list and it is fun seeing the diverse bond CE’ s everyone has unlocked.

NA

Summary

JP

Summary

My next targets on NA are Paracelsus and Ishtar rider but after that it is whoever ends up on the backrow.
On JP I think Georgius is pretty close and Arjuna Alter is worthwhile goal for the future.

In general it depends on if I like playing with them, are good at farming or such as Kingprotea have a great bond CE… I haven’t used her on the frontline since the Tokugawa event.

Edit: Images didn’t work for some reason.
Edit 2: Done charging. Added both NA and JP and removed the start of the post.

2 Likes

That Jack CE looks mad useful for crit team support! Kudos to your dedication!
Perhaps when you grail Jack, she’ll spook you once more in the future out of gratitude.:joy: