Can't open FGO

I bought a Huawei Nova 7i today and I just found out that it doesn’t support google services and that the game doesn’t open and all I get is the black screen in the screenshot (The first logo and white Aniplex screen shows but then this black screen appears)

I dont know what to tell you, except maybe ask customer support if they even support the brand.

1 Like

Try through qooapp huawei doesn’t support google or in other words google doesn’t support Huawei.

1 Like

same situation here.

i started playing on Nox because of this, and I kinda regret buying that brand.

1 Like

I have played fgo without using google’s services before maybe see if there are any custom roms for your phone or try MicroG

1 Like

Try getting the APK from a third party source like QooApp or APKPure

1 Like

I think they already have the app install

1 Like

Thanks for helping, I found a solution by following the steps in this video, https://youtu.be/_T0Pk5MBcUQ

My phone is Huawei Nova 7i and it worked here but I can’t guarantee that it will work on other phones.

You don’t have to login, just installing the apps is enough for the game to run as for the custom roms I’ll see if there are any for my phone because it may be a better solution than what I have now since I can’t buy SQ or login to my Google account now. Anyway if you just want to run FGO follow the steps in this video and once you install Google Play you can stop.

2 Likes

Try this, this is how I did it, this is basically downloading play store and enabling google services on your phone, you should be able to buy sq this way.
2 Likes