Can't wait for tomorrow

Slacked a bit hard at GC these past few days, but at least I managed to get all the orbs with a hard last day grind.

This is the most I saved by a longshot. Best I saved was last year for the same banner, and it was a record of 193. I could never save as much up until now. Spent about 400-450 orbs total getting merges for Charlotte.

My body is Reggie.

6 Likes

Dang, that’s a lotta orbs. Looks good! I hope you get all the merges you need! How many are they?

2 Likes

I’d need another 7… :D

3 Likes

I pray for everyone’s sake that you get a good number of merges for her.

3 Likes

Double Dang. I hope you get them all!

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to feel about this… Just wanted to quote it before anyone else.

1 Like

4 Likes

Such a nice person. Because of that, I will present to you one of my collectibles:

The Blood Maiden
oie_transparent(5)

2 Likes

She looks good. Though Harmonic Lance doesn’t suit her… And thanks! What’s her build, if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

She can be whatever she wants to be at will.

2 Likes

Sums it up nicely, I guess. She must really put in some work!

1 Like

Although if you mean with what I usually go to, this would be it:

The Banshee
oie_transparent(4)

Death Blow 3, Wrath, newly-acquired Even Atk Wave. Ideal S-slot is Brazen Atk/whatever, but Heavy Blade if you want more consistency (without relying on HP drain). Special is really flexible, and can be anything from instant Moonbows, Luna/Draco Aura or even Dragon Fang if you want to be ridiculous.

2 Likes

Very interesting. She sounds good! Though you forgot the assist skill. I hope those orbs don’t go to waste!

1 Like

I skipped a 5.68% on Death Blow 4 for this. :D

2 Likes

Dang, that must’ve stung. I’m sure you won’t come to regret it though.

It’s not a massive loss, but it would’ve made her look more “complete” (since Even Atk Wave is F2P now). I figured, Charlotte is a lot more rare and Death Blow 4 will come back at least later this year.

1 Like

What rattles me is that you’ve got 5 friend requests still

Why.

I have two that i haven’t accepted.

Is it wrong that I try not to have common units on my friend’s list? Someone with a +10 lead Surtr sent me a request and I kinda ignored it, lol.

It’s like having a notification above an app, it just rattles me.

@Krazytre Dunno, wouldn’t really say there’s anything wrong.