Case Files Raid Thread :: The Time of the Barb Hath Passed

Not even the 3 welfare’s?!

Here’s hoping @Gou puts up his Sanzang :fgo_bbgrin:

3 Likes

I have been diligently grinding atlas this year and am at 9.5 now. Maybe I should switch back to artic to save leveling for case files… Unless circe’s debuff cleanse will be enough.

Would ox deamon king on both sanzang and circe be stronger than heaven’s feel on each?

1 Like

I will put her up if people want it. Would be Skadi in Caster and Sanzang in All.

1 Like

HF on both of you can manage it. Otherwise, Ox Demon on Circe.

1 Like

it feels like I’m finally running low on them

2 Likes

Also, I’m glad we finally found a niche for Bradamante

2 Likes

I’ve got one HF at 21/40 and another probably still level one, so they could stand a little leveling to make up for being too white for my tastes. But still have two mlb ox deamon kings.

Finally I will have use for titty monk. If only I had lancer Raikou.

1 Like

If friend support Sanzang means I can avoid plugsuit then it might be the option to consider…

2 Likes

I’ll plan on it, then. Makes good sense she needs very minimal support to clear the raid in 1T.

5 Likes

Very nice man!

I was trying it out and i think my setup will be something like this.

I… Don’t have Black Grail… But Heaven’s Feel should be good enough and worst case scenarion i switch Shakespeare’s position with Raikou’s and have her NP too (not ideal because takes longer).

8 Likes

I guess I’ll have to borrow lancer Raikou for this. I have NP3 Sanzang but only lv 60 BG (non-MLB) which I can put on friend support. Should be enough I suppose.

I have lv 100 NP2 Melt and lv 100 (2k fou’d) NP3 MHXA, but I guess I’ll let Skadi rest for a bit so Merlin can work to pay off his bond grail.

1 Like

Hijikata

NP4 will always KO, but even NP2 will bring the boss within an easy facecarding range.

NP4 you say?

8 Likes

that was before grails

Overachiever

2 Likes

Die hard fan

2 Likes

Also I don’t have Mama Raikou in her og or summer form for Sanzang but is Florence okay?

:fgo_nightingalethrow:

3 Likes

glances at grailed, NP5 Hiji

:feh_corrinsweat:

2 Likes

I started after their events

1 Like

Yeah she’ll be fine

Sliiiiiiightly less damage (and more party cost, eww) but will be fine

1 Like