I’m in love now
His voice is so cute
GN

Here if you were one of those ignorants who didn’t recruit Caspar and Ashe :
https://youtu.be/YXK2EVys2Vs?t=3056

6 Likes

Finally someone with good taste

5 Likes

Why ? Do people not like it ? It’s one of the best things in the game !

1 Like

I don’t like it, and it really bothers me because it doesn’t fit his timeskip look at all

2 Likes

The two cutest people of course would have the cutest support

although its not the A support im going with

4 Likes

I couldn’t recruit either…

cryingcutecryingcutecryingcutecryingcutecryingcutecryingcutecryingcutecryingcutecryingcutecryingcutecryingcute

1 Like

Oh I find it very fitting, because he still looks like a little cute boi and not like a grown up man. I love it.
But good to know thanks !

@RoyAhoy I do every A support that don’t stop me from doing the ending I want. I just farm to have the one I want at the top in the close allies list.
Tho, I’m shipping those two cuz I’d be left with Sothis otherwise. Idk if you can have no S support with Byleth.

@Banini

3 Likes

Thats fair, but where is Caspar’s husband???

Did you not recruit him???

3 Likes

You can have no S-support with Byleth. There’s an option for it.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying, he’s with me XD
I’d love to put them together but then they’d only be me and Ashe left and we can’t S support :sob:
Bad numbers…

1 Like

Some, yes
But they died :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Ooooooh :O
should I re-do my big support sketch

1 Like

Good.
It’s a perfect world now :hridexcited:

2 Likes

This can’t be stated enough. Why did they make him a full-grown man and give him the voice of a prepubescent boy?

Finally, we agree on something

1 Like

I’m sorry. As hot as Caspar is after the time skip, I can’t with his voice. It stayed the same for that whole 5 years and it bothers me to extreme levels.

1 Like

I think no one had it’s voice changed ? Or maybe just Cyril. I didn’t check for him.

Nobody had their voice changed, but it doesn’t change the fact that some should’ve

Marianne probably has the biggest change, in my opinion, maybe even Bernadetta, but I haven’t heard it enough to tell

1 Like

Well I do agree with that. It is odd for some of them…
But I’m pleased about Caspar

Probably, but a lot of their voices (at least what I’ve heard so far) can actually fit with their time skip look.

Caspar’s can’t.

1 Like