Change in saint quartz pricing

So… Apparently Apple will update its price tiers and this will affect the cost of SQ for all platforms.

Anyone has any info on this?

P. S. Hopefully I added the sun category correctly

1 Like

I think the info is all right there, it’s changing for Apple (and Android) in those places. I’m assuming that US prices will change sometime soon as well, since they’ve done it for Japan and the Eurozone now.

4 Likes

18 Likes

We’re changed though and won’t buy SQ again right :fgo_kamagrimace:

10 Likes

If I read the JP notice correctly, this was basically nothing. Looked like purchasing options for the lowest-tier packs changed slightly, but they were already a bad idea to buy.

13 Likes

Wyd when the Semiramis alt drops tho

6 Likes

finna be homeless for a while idk

14 Likes

Also got the same notification on Fire Emblem :slightly_frowning_face:

If only they changed prices to be more realistically within their regions, like Twitch and Blizzard do… but never for the better…
And I guess it would be expecting too much from Lasagna who doesn’t even get the bulk of their income from overseas…

2 Likes

Hopefully it will not affect the big packs too much =\

I have a nice warm oven for you to live in

2 Likes

Not for GSSRs, i mean it’s all i’ve been buying for years.

3 Likes

The small packs are good to have as options, but anyone who can comfortably buy a large pack should do so and bank the paid portion for future GSSRs. The small packs are incredibly bad deals.

4 Likes

I dont see a reason to remove them though since its not like a physical store where the 1sq pack is a resource drain

I didn’t see that they were removed in JP; I thought they just took away the option to buy one SQ and then slightly changed the remaining small packs.

3 Likes

Oh I just briefely looked over it and saw there is no longer a way to buy 1sq

1 Like

Cant wait for sq prices to go even higher… Glad i did 1 gssr while i could

While that makes sense i wouldn’t be able to save that many paid SQs for so long so simply buying small packs before a GSSR can be more comfortable.

6 Likes

Don’t get too worried. Nothing crazy is likely to happen based on what we’ve seen.

2 Likes

Ive been thinking that but theyve been repeatedly taking really small chunks, and they havent slowed down

Individually it doesnt mean much, but with other recent changes it has me concerned on what they’ll do down the line if this keeps up

6 Likes

I’m right there with you

My SQ is for rolling, not for keeping till later

How did I end up making the saving thread

13 Likes