Changing my target

He has a chance

I’d say voting for Marth and Eirika can really make a difference too.
Come on I love 3H, but let’s not make it a 100% 3H fest

15 Likes

Those I was voting for aren’t in the top 20, I think I’ll jump on the Edelgard bandwagon.

Edel is gonna take that first spot, but it’s ok trying to secure it.

I am tempted to vote Dimitri, but I am going for Seliph.
If Dimitri somehow drops out then so be it

2 Likes

Yeah, at this point I prefer making sure she’s the one with the prf skill.

I’m just sticking with Ashnard, maybe we’ll get him before there is a wave of just continual new heroes banners that are nothing but 3H.

But seriously 7 3H in the top 10 for females!? Like the cast was decent but I think both Tellius and Genealogy had better casts overall.

1 Like

If Marth had won last year, I would be voting for Seliph all the way. But since Marth is still in the race, I can’t vote for Seliph sadly. If Marth wins this year, then Seliph is going to get all of my votes next year.

3 Likes

What is the prf skill? :o How does it work ? If a character is first in CYL, they get one ?

Idk, I personally would love to have all my eggs in one basket. That way if I should choose to do so, I can just whale for the 3H lords on a single banner.

2 Likes

You traitor!

1 Like

What you mean traitor

I always supported 3H in this CYL

I also switching targets bernadetta being brave is way too funny to turn down

3 Likes

That’s a good joke.

No one has batted an eye lash at Seliph not getting an alt. Don’t think people are gonna care now that 3H are in CYL.

2 Likes

Bernadetta being brave is the worst idea I’ve ever heard

1 Like

Both 1st place winners get an exclusive skill like Sacae’s Blessing, Ostian Counter, etc.

2 Likes

Not you, Coffee.

1 Like

For the memes my brother for the memes
Also I want non-3h players’s ear drums be pierced by her screams too

1 Like

Only 3H character with Gwendal I could vote for.

3 Likes

Their own screams will be more than sufficient if this turns out to be a 3H banner.

2 Likes

Oh I never noticed it was only for characters ranked first ! Thanks for the answer :D

2 Likes

The who and the what now?