Characters Who Make You Feel

Yeah, fanon Michael Afton is amazing! :feh_flaynsmile: I just wish we could get actual confirmation on… anything at all in FNAF, really. :catcry: So much potential thrown away just to make the lore more mYsTeRyOuS instead of giving us any pay-off whatsoever.

9 Likes

I’m happy to sit over here with my little thoughts hehe

9 Likes

Well, let’s see… I suppose I’ll start with the obvious.

Marianne! Oh, she makes my heart melt. Fell in love with her when I first found her in 3H. It makes me truly smile as she learns to accept herself and the friends around her as 3H goes. Nothing makes me more happy than Marianne does. I would add more, but if I do, I won’t stop haha!

The next character I can think of is Bojji from “Ranking Of Kings.” A wholesome little guy who is the son of giants and prince of his kingdom. But, despite his heritage, he has no physical strength to speak of, nor can he speak at all or even hear and communicates through sign-language. The amount of trials and setbacks he goes through while still wearing his same smile makes you root for him with all your might as he inspires you.

And, finally… Darth Vader. I’ve been a big fan of Star Wars since I was a little kid and very rarely do I ever see another villain as awesome and intimidating as he was (Black Knight is actually a villain who comes very close to Darth Vader, as they have very clear similarities). I just remember his introduction, standing taller than any other character, and with the amazing voice of James Earl Jones, dominated the scenes he was in with black-jet armor. The hallway scene in Rouge One, where he slaughtered rebels, has never left me more scared or in awe of a villain lol.

16 Likes
  • Dimitri: His journey deeply resonated with me. It made me smile, laugh, cry, cry some more, then smile from ear to ear again… Yeah, Azure Moon was an emotional roller coaster and I loved every second of it.

• A bit random, but Luigi from the Mario series never fails to make me smile. :feh_nino: So lovable and wholesome.

tumblr_o9p9i4Hiwc1u85r2qo1_1280

16 Likes

Yo, Luigi! My favorite between the two brothers, probably cause of Luigi’s Mansion 2001 lol

10 Likes

Yes, Luigi’s Mansion is great! :fgo_ereshlove: A lot of people don’t like 2, but as much as I miss the spookiness of the first game in it, I love the animations and character. Next Level Games is just amazing when it comes to that, and they outdid themselves in Luigi’s Mansion 3 imo. I never get tired of it or its cutscenes.

11 Likes

I’ve played all 3 and 2 is my least favorite, but I don’t think it was bad. I enjoyed them all tbh

6 Likes

Patty’s backstory from Tales of Vesperia… honestly theirs a few characters from the Tales series

5 Likes

Well, the first person who comes to mind is Emet-Selch from Final Fantasy XIV:, Shadowbringers, a villain written so well with such rralistic and understandable motoves behind wanting to destroy the world as we know it that you could easily start wondering if you’re actually the villain in the story. I legit cried when I had to kill him.

Also, Thane Krios, Mass Effect.

I’ll probably chime in later to expound and add more, I just woke up and need to finiah waking up.

6 Likes

And then came Endwalker and brought him back for a section

3 Likes

A couple of options:

-La familia Madrigal
-the kid from RiME
-the girl from Gris
-Elincia and Soren
-Steven Universe’s whole family
-A lot of characters from Amphibia
-Disney canceling series

10 Likes

Yes, yes it did. And I was so happy the entire time because Emet is one of my favorite characters, period. Not just in FFXIV.

4 Likes

Hoo boy, this is quite the subject… I’m not really in an explaining mood right now so I’ll just list some that come to mind

Sea salt trio (Kingdom Hearts)
Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
Dylas (Rune Factory 4) (As a side note I finally got his marriage event a few weeks ago and HOLY FRICK it was so good)
Takumi (FE Fates, especially Conquest)
Luigi (Mario games, especially the Mario and Luigi series)
Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

There’s probably more that just aren’t coming to my sleepy mind right now

13 Likes

I just have to give props to the moviemakers for that amazing scene. It really gives you a sense of Darth Vader’s terrifying power with modern filmmaking to really create such a rich, well-done scene. I think they did lots of silly things after Disney took over, but some stuff like that was fantastic!

10 Likes

Yes indeed, all of them are excellent!

8 Likes

Oh no. Oh God. Not again. NOT LIKE THIS~ :feh_ohgod:

9 Likes

BASED BASED BASED FUCKING BASED

8 Likes

anyways I’ll come back here to give a full list after my classes are over for the day lol

7 Likes

The chadest of chads. Man that show was good.

15 Likes

Oh boy, buncha anime and some games time.

Kaori from Your Lie in April
Nagisa from CLANNAD
Tohru from Fruits Basket
Lelouch from Code Geass
Okabe from Steins;Gate
Sakura from I want to eat your pancreas
Tomoyo from CLANNAD (mainly because of her spin-off VN)
Lee and Clementine from The Walking Dead (the game)
Chloe from Life is Strange
2B from NieR:Automata
Your partner in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
Niko from OneShot
Sayori from DDLC

Yeah that’s about all I can think of right now, probably more that I’m forgetting though.

11 Likes