Cheese Poll

Plz help. Who git Sturdy Stance 3 and A/D near save? Already gave it to Idunn but I gots another dedudedude to murder fodder.

• B!Edel
  • B!Ephraim

0 voters

Going to be paired with MegaHecc and a bunch of bullshit so keep cheese in mind. Thanx. This is for ARD, btw.

Oh, and either will have buffs on them at all times so Garm will be active.

5 Likes

Are they both +10?

Ephr is +9, Edel is +10. Both have all DF. I’m just torn between 2nd attack being close to useless (Edel) or no 2nd attack and some heals (Eph).

4 Likes

Hmm…I feel Edel because of the insane DR and instant noontime anyway, resulting in very good healing.

Ephraim is really good though, but IDK if this is his best build. For him it seems like you might as well try and take advantage of his speed, since it’s what makes him stand out from other armors.

Meanwhile Edel is basically just a tanky wall no matter what. Whether DC or a save skill, being hard to kill is what she does.

1 Like

I’m an Edelgardfag, pretty easy vote, sorry.

3 Likes

Ephraim does get speedy but it takes some work (and a re-trait.)

Idk… could work.

2 Likes

Edel :feh_dedueit:

1 Like

Did… Did you mean “fan?”

2 Likes

For a Near Savior, you want someone who can handle FEdelgard and BEdelgard is not good at that. Her B skill is completely useless against her, and she not having access to cooldown acceleration means that FEdelgard will charge the special while BEdelgard won’t. Ephraim is not the best, but at least he has a better match up against her.

Also, LSigurd might make things weird.

4 Likes

Wait a minute…
wheres-the-cheese

4 Likes

jv6UjyPx_400x400

5 Likes

:cheese:

I came in here expecting cheese tierlists or something…

6 Likes

LxNX6FK

That’s more like it!

7 Likes

people use him in offense? Rude.

Well I currently have Idunn but she does have a noticable weakness that someone someday might be able to exploit so I’m looking for a backup.

That said… She is quite a monster atm.

5 Likes

Yeah, Idunn is a unit. I know a lot of people here who vouch for her.

Plus she’s a dragon, and you’re, you know…

3 Likes

Yup. Hungry.

IS please release a draggin version of B!Hecc so I don’t have to use him for far save. I don’t want to be a wh/ore. I wanna be a simp.

3 Likes

I’m lost. Were you asking for AR-D?

3 Likes

I’d say Edel. She has mobility on her weapon (free S slot if you need her to move more while keeping the save) + she will receive a refine next year, almost certainly. Eph already have all that he can get in term of refines and love from IS and has a worse future ahead of him, even if he has a better match up against Fedel. Fedel isn’t everything and we’re working around countering her for months already.

2 Likes

Yes. Making a save ball and toying with a backup replacement for Idunn.

2 Likes

So yeah, this is what I got rn (look familiar??)

And I’m just looking for a potential replacement for Idunn if anyone uses their brain and finds a way to take care of Idunn.

2 Likes