How would you rate L’Arachel’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Eirika’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Lyon’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Innes’ art?

0 voters

How would you rate this banner’s overall art?

0 voters

7 Likes

I have to say this batch of art is really good imo. There are a few small things but nothing big enough to make me dislike any

Favourite is probably Lyon tho. It’s just so well done and adorable

7 Likes

Wow Tana breaks her whole damn lance in her damaged, that doesn’t seem very functional

7 Likes

Also Duo Eirika’s special reminds me of their official art

EphraimA

6 Likes

Shrapnel damage?

Also the spear itself doesn’t look all that deadly, or at least sharp. Looks like a round and long stone was put as the blade and they called it good.

Also also, if healing restores both the lance and Tana does that mean the two are connected? If you kill Tana does the lance straight up shatter?

8 Likes

Glad to see we all agree so far image

6 Likes

I must say that this Grail unit is the best. I liked the Innes above all the arts. Although todad is good.

I just didn’t like the damaged Larachel.

Please give me the FBI number.

5 Likes

All the art is so good :catdestroy:

5 Likes

They’re all good but I dislike them because they’re all kids again. Like, holy shit, I know FE is filled to the brim with war criminals but we don’t need to go further down that path, yeah? Sendin’ kids out to combat… smh… Just 'cause some mythical deity made these children stronger than their future-selves doesn’t make it any less immoral.

6 Likes

Tana. I’m sorry, Innes, but the uwu is terminal. Also I cannot say I like the pale candy corn lance

L’Arachel. Special is gorgeous, but I’m not a fan of the default pose

Ephrika. Her eyes are spaced too far apart in her attack arts. Also taking a point off for the requisite “get behind me” damaged pose

Lyon. P U R P L E

Innes. Like his summer art, his hair being both shorter and much more noticeably green makes him feel like a different person, but they nailed his expressions

5 Likes

Maybe Askr are the real bad guys,considering we’re always dragging them out of their homes and timelines for the sole purpose of killing people

5 Likes

:feh_flaynconcern:

4 Likes

That too. Askr ain’t exactly selfless.

"We summoned you here against your will to fight against our enemies. You’re either good enough to fight or you’ll be stuck in the barracks for all eternity. And say you have something real valuable on you, we turn to black magic and you’ll be made into a book to be sacrificed to another soul when the time is right.

You want to be sent home you gotta offer up a little more than a few feathers."

8 Likes

Tana probably has the worst art out of this batch, which kinda hurts because I liked her the most

Bring back cuboon

6 Likes

I love how Baby L’Arachel is using the staff from her Sacred Stones art

Overall a really nice banner, even Innes looks cute and I never liked him. The only thing I don’t like are Eirika/Ephraim faces, they look kinda weird to me, but I still love their art

8 Likes

No least faves here; they’re all adorable. :feh_ilovelucy:

4 Likes

So, why does baby Tana and L’Arachel look like Idol’s?

3 Likes

this honestly might be one of my favorite batches of art ever

last year’s banner had nice art, but I like these so much more

5 Likes

I dont really like any of them tbh

So I voted for Lyon’s heels

4 Likes

Not a fan of these child banners. The art isn’t bad, but the whole child aspect is just too much for me so I don’t like any by that nature alone.

1 Like