Chloe Rerun

Am I seeing this wrong, or is her rerun really only going to come out in 2021 in NA? I was on a hiatus during her original event, so I naturally didn’t get her, and I will be pretty bummed out if that’s the case…

1 Like

Collaboration events do take longer to get the reruns, unfortunately. This is why shiki and iri’s events haven’t rerun yet on NA either. I think the theory is that they originally never planned to rerun them. So yes, it’s still a long wait to get Chloe if you missed her event last year.

1 Like

That’s a serious bummer… I was banking on her having a rerun this year (a mistake based on there being an Illya banner soon). Oh well, I guess I have no excuse not to raise my EMIYAlter to kinda fill the niche anymore.

My condolences. I almost can’t imagine not having Chloe around to make mincemeat of saber bosses. And since I have Chloe, my emiya alter might stay in archive for a long while. I’ll probably still raise him eventually because I love running arts teams, but he’s low on the list atm

1 Like

I mainly use my EMIYA (non-edgy version) for that, though he requires more setup and relies on RNG a bit. It generally goes like this:
1st wave: Clear it in any way (usually Arash)
2nd wave: Activate Hawkeye, use EMIYA’s NP, clear wave with 50+ stars left behind.
3rd wave: If the RNG favors you, use Projection and brave-chain EMIYA for 300k+ crit damage. If not, then things are going to take a while longer…

Also, EMIYAlter should receive an NP upgrade early next year that will give him high NP drain chance, which works really well with arts team (plus extra damage on a ST NP is always really good), so I don’t think I will lose out by investing in him for the time being, but it still sucks that I have to wait for two years to get Chloe (if they stick to the JP schedule, which they usually do.)

Expected re-run for collaboration event;-

Kara no Kyokai - Mid February 2020
Fate/Zero - Early September 2020
Fate/Kaleid Prism - Mid Jan 2021
Fate/Extra CCC - Feb 2021

I feel you, I started this account around the time of that event and I couldn’t complete it in time.

So yeah, it’s a while to wait so my EMIYA family roster will take a bit longer to complete :frowning_face:

1 Like

Tsukihime - Winter 2100 (Rough estimation)

1 Like

There is a potential budget replacement if you have a Black Grail.
Billy has a battery almost as good as Chloe’s and he can also take advantage of Emiya’s crit stars.

If both only have Wavers support then Billy’s NP will hit harder than Emiya Alters (NP1).
If you have a Atalanta or Scathach he could strike above 230k damage so it would be nice for a solo boss but less ideal for a CQ as he wouldn’t fit into the Arts teams, Quick support is limited and Alter has some nice benefits to his NP.

1 Like

We will get another collaboration event next year around end of April, Fate/Apocrypha featuring Sieg as welfare… Caster though…

2 Likes

I have Tamamo, so I naturally focus on Arts teams. I didn’t raise EMIYAlter because I have been stockpiling the gems for Chloe, but now I guess he will get to eat them.

1 Like

Ah. I also focus around Arts teams :grin:
Emiya would work pretty well with Tamamo.
He can hit pretty hard and will help the stalling.

2 Likes

I can relate to this sentiment. I did manage to acquire Chloe myself — unfortunately at that time I wasn’t as committed or diligent to the game as now and I ended up having only enough time for three copies as oppose to the full five. I’ve been meaning to fix that NP3 for quite some time. :confused:

1 Like

Fortunately, for someone who started late. If it reruns like other events I would have missed Shiki and Irisville.

Who’s Chloe?

You guys mean the event where we get the smug loli costume dress?

1 Like

Yeah, Chloe is the loli genderbent rip off of emiya welfare. And she’s smug at how amazing she fills her role.

We get a costume dress for Illya in 2021’s rerun if that is what you were referring to.
The portrait has a rather smug smile.

But as @Mysty mentioned Chloe is the wellfare servant tied to the Prism event.
She is pretty much equal to Kintoki rider but with an arts deck and a bit more survivability.

Sorry sorry made a bad joke effort at showing my excitement for the arrival of this:

2 Likes

I think I like that more than the original. I’m not a fan of pink, so changing the outfit to more black and purple is nice. Of course it almost makes her look like an alter servant…

I keep my Illya in her school girl outfit lol. But I’m looking forward to the testament version. Though I enjoy all versions of Illya at the end of the day(but can understand your pink angle).

Illya Alter is something I’d support 100% btw.

2 Likes