Choose You Legends is now Choose Your Favorite Three Houses Character

Because let’s face it, if TH is dominating this hard, it will no matter what for now on. They might as well not even include the other game’s because holy SHIT Three Houses is just the best Fire Emblem game ever ■■■■■■■ made, amirite? Sure can’t wait for the new CYL banner with no variety in it, absolutely the best CYL banner ever ■■■■■■■ made.
■■■■■■■ hell…

5 Likes

And it couldn’t be funnier

tenor

17 Likes

Yeah, laugh at my pain. Everyone always ■■■■■■■ does.

2 Likes

So that was a fucking lie.

But we been knew

12 Likes

Yes. I don’t ■■■■■■■ care. I’m ■■■■■■■ pissed even though I knew it was gonna happen, ok? ■■■■.

That didn’t last long lol.

6 Likes

But who ■■■■■■■ cares what Shield thinks, amirite? He’s obviously wrong and he knows it too, let him salt, we’ll be over here with our rigged banner enjoying life while he hates everything. No skin off our backs.

Vote Eirika to fix this, please! She’s so interesting and would make CYL much more interesting if she won too! Please!!

Also, here’s an analysis explaining why she deserves it too!

2 Likes

How the hell is it rigged? We voted, the top people are winning and they happen to be 3H characters. Deal with it :dark_sunglasses:

10 Likes

Yeah, like she has any chance of winning in this ■■■■ storm of TH popularity

I ■■■■■■■ told you people this would happen!

It’s just one banner with characters that don’t have alts yet so I don’t mind it :feh_lucyshrug:

2 Likes

When you take this CYL shitfest srsly then I can’t help you Shield :feh_bkhaha:

I’m getting popcorn ready for everyone for this CYL

5axSqlJ

6 Likes

The CYL are always what the players vote for, the ones voting for characters other than the winners just have to deal with it. Do you expect them to ignore the results to satisfy people with less support?

Am I the only one who thinks that this is ■■■■■■■ stupid? An event that has never had multiple people from one game and has grown the niche of having variety is turning into nothing more that a TH banner. Like, I am 100% sure the alts were gonna get we would have gotten naturally but ■■■■ it! Vote for em anyway. Destroy the system and turn it into a boring ass singular game banner.

1 Like

Want variety? Go summon on a seasonal banner.

3 Likes

Yeah, but literally every other CYL banner wasn’t like this. It’s ■■■■■■■ dumb.

1 Like

Look guys, just calm down. 3h is the most popular FE game. And it’s the most recent. Put them together and ya got a 3h banner. Just give up on it already. I know y’all are salty, and I am to an extent too. I still have hope for Marth but seriously, wake up and smell the coffee. Just take the free fodder and move on. I know how frustrating it is when a character like Eirika or Marth gets destroyed by recency bias, but this is something IS physically cannot fix. So just walk away, recency bias is always gonna f up your favourite character’s chances

3 Likes

Seriously, everyone mad about it might have a valid point about a single game sweeping, but y’all are being so angry and childish that I can’t take y’all seriously.

#3H4CYL

5 Likes

No