Christmas Re-Run Roll Thread : It's time to summon your Goddess Ishtar

YES IT’S ME, YOUR GODDESS ISHTAR

We’ll get Christmas Re-Run banner tomorrow, Good Luck on you guys who gonna roll for her!!!
May Gacha God Bless your Rolls !!!

26 Likes

Uh , I already have you damegami, and I dont fancy going for np2. But good luck to those who are rolling. May Isthar grace your Chaldea. She is a top tier waifu, as well as, one of the best archers in the game. May you overwork her.

11 Likes

Good luck everyone! I personally won’t be rolling, maybe for some drop CEs at most. May Gacha god bless you all!

8 Likes

Well I’ll only throw 5 honorary tickets, but good luck to those who are going hard for Ishtar

7 Likes

Made this a bit time ago

Shall going to use this to summon both Rinfaces this year. Also, I’m going to be an absolute madlad and use those Command Seals, literally (erase it parts by parts)

13 Likes

Good Luck for people who gonna roll for her :anchin_sama:
Maybe i gonna throw some ticket on her too :anchin_sama:

4 Likes

A few minutes after banner drop.

I got ishtar guys!

3 Likes

Got her there already, so the only rolling I’ll do is FP to get more 3-star CE (maybe 850k is enough to get it MLB? :fgo_illya: ) + lift Golden Sumo-CE from 96 to 100 on the side (definitely doable)

Anyway, everyone trying for her plus the other offerings, have some wholesome yuri bless your rolls plaisir2

3 Likes

You never know. If I have seen an SSR per 1 ticket. I am sure most of you will see the SSR on your tickets.
Bow of Sacae good luck for Ishtar!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I already made CE bombs and I am at 350k FP, but I will try to get one more event CE.

Flashback to KH rolls of yours

2 Likes

You will see 5 Ishtars on your tickets.

2 Likes

1 Tic NP5 Ishtar? :fgo_buster:

6 Likes

Then Bow would be mad since I’m the one who made the least effort but got the most result lol

4 Likes

Sure, one 1 tick np10 Ishtar.

2 Likes

And I just realized, is Enkidu blessing us to get Ishtar?

2 Likes

With gatcha you either have it easy or very, very rough. Ugh, why cant it be balanced?

Sure, if you get Ishtar, Enkidu will have a target to bully, soo.:joy::joy:

3 Likes

And that was what I’m thinking. The only thing I need is Enki to come to my Chaldea and bulli her :fgo_illya:

2 Likes

Ishtar will bring Enki with her, lol.

2 Likes