Class Change - Which servants?

Just your typical thread about our dreams, hopes etc.
We all know, that many servants were already released as different classes than their OG class but which servants are still missing and which class should they have and why?

Discuss and have fun ^^

Assassin Heracles.

Because the idea of an 8’3 monster of a man tippy toeing towards you menacingly is funny to me.

4 Likes

Foreigner Nitocris. She’s already a Lovecraft homage, might as well make it canon.

2 Likes

Berserker Fujino? :eyes:

3 Likes

You mean assassins isn’t about swinging their giant swords around :fgo_grampsnani:

4 Likes

Ruler Nero, cause why not :fgo_umu:

5 Likes

Lancelot Rider or Tristan saber

There’s probably a few I would like. But one I always thought would be cool is an older Arthur with the Lance. Then also have a cool silver fox style alter version.

3 Likes

It’s stupid but… Zerker Hans. I’d love to see him bop people with books, like Maka from Soul Eater.

1 Like

Most of the “Archers” :upside_down_face:

This is one of the answers in the whole thread which would make sense lorewise XD

1 Like

Also, where the hell is my Boudica Avenger! :fgo_pout:

5 Likes

Avenger Boudica, it’s never gonna happen, but would be nice.
Rider Nero,apparently it’s her best class. Theo the world might end.
Zerker Elizabeth, cuz she may be cute but I want a full on evil adult version of her thay isn’t Carmilla.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community

Maybe this halloween in jp

1 Like

Ruler or Caster Georgios. He has one of the best defensive stats and skills in the game. His supportive tank capabilities were hindered by his Class’s Star Weight as a Rider. 20200630_231926

9 Likes

You use George with Hans?

Never understood why other saints gets to be ruler while georgios stuck to rider(atleast saber would be better).
I want lancer altera, avenger medea and berserker hyde

3 Likes

I have said it before and I’ll say it again…
DW, GIMME A BROKEN ARCHER KARNA, YOU COWARDS ! He deserves to be properly broken as in his myth, in the right class this time.

Also can you just maybe change MHX’s class to say Archer while you’re at it DW, so she can fully utilize her anti-saber niche.

I think that you are the coward for not using a Assassin against Sabers

1 Like

Karna (Archer)
Merlin (Saber)
Arthur (Lancer)