Class Specific Summoning Banner

Anyone rolling on these?

We all know it’s a trap, but I was curious to see if anyone was having good luck and getting useful servants out of them.

2 Likes

I rolled the Rider banner last time they came around, but they’re a skip for me even though I would like the chance at Tristan or another Tesla

2 Likes

I burned all my sq on cbc, but I might use my login rewards as a yolo on caster. Eventually I’ll catch waver, right? Right?

Ought to wait for jttw, but chance of another CasCu or googly eye too so…

4 Likes

Honestly, they’re not really a bait if one, or especially 2+, are applicable:

• Have zero gold preferences
  • Want story-locked Rs
  • Want a non-rate-up gold CE banner

Those are all relatively fair and justifiable, especially for a newbie. Like, if you’re a newbie and just so happen to adore Sabers… wellll, you might very well get a pretty boy cinnamon roll NP3+ or whatever who hits like an exploding truck before even reaching London. Pretty slick, even if he is admittedly an outlier in quality (with Rider of Resistance as a runner-up for NA rn).

1 Like

I keep telling myself I’ll roll on these banners to try for NP5 Jaguar Warrior or Bedi, but meh always something more worthwhile to save for :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Murder at the Kogetsukan coming up in a few with just those two on a rate-up, rather than a slew of others tacked on.

I got no real reason to try class rate-up again, myself. I got current-NA limited 3-star in the bank at NP5 and (over)saturated with 4-stars of other classes. Only class where I “lack” 5-star is zerk, and I wanted to let GSSR this summer handle that.

1 Like

As for myself: I’m content to wait until post-Skadi-and-Jarcher to roll Class for 2 more Bedi copies. NP3 alone is still pretty delicious.

1 Like

Keep in mind that IIRC 3* Rate Up is only 4% odds. That’s why class banners are so delicious for Bedivere in particular. You have a 10% chance to get a copy.

3 Likes

I’ll probably go fishing in the Caster banner just like you everytime I manage to scrape 3 quartz together :laughing:

Never know when we’ll manage to catch a Waver!

2 Likes

Yeah, Class > solo R rate-ups because 4% is gross compared to Class. Sure, relevant if you actually want the gold rate-ups, but that’s never how the discussion goes when you talk about Class banners and fishing for specific Rs.

1 Like

Fair. I did get Taiga and Christopher on their sole rate-ups last year, at around the same amount Bedivere demanded on class-banner after that. 180SQ for Chris from nil to NP5 from his first ever rate-up during anniversary, 150 for Bedivere’s 4 NP-lvls during class-banner (would have to dig through that other roll-thread for Ishtar’s/Quetza’s rate-up again for Taiga’s upgrade to NP5, if I even noted that down).

I had my bait banner extravaganza already with the Chaldea Boys event. Not complaining because I got almost everything I wanted, but spending SQ on these class banners isn’t very appealing knowing that LB is just around the corner.

3 Likes

From the responses, it doesn’t sound like anyone in here has pulled on the class banners yet either :laughing:

1 Like

I did one class banner last year because I wanted just to have Jack in my roster and to have her NP2.

Some rolls later I had my 7th+ copy of Jeanne and NP1 Jack. Fission mailed.

I’d consider rolling for NP5 Gorgon, but I can just grab the last copy with the next 4* giveaway.

1 Like

Not yet this year. Last year I got a furry presiking, infinite pancakes, and a CasCu, but no fox or waver. Finally caught the fox a few months later, but still no waver.

2 Likes

I do remember pulling on the Saber class banner when I was a noob last year. I’m not sure why or who I was pulling for, but I think that’s how I got my Altera and an NP3 Bedivere.

I might have just been throwing my newbie quartz at it because I thought that’s how the gacha worked :joy::joy:

I promised myself that once I finally capture Waver, I can finally retire and put this game behind me!

…HAH, just kidding. That would just make my gaming even worse, probably :laughing:

1 Like

I think I did the class banner 2 years ago cause I really wanted ozy and got both ozy and thot queen. Works out cause I didn’t realized she was story locked til a month later lol

2 Likes

the only time i’ll ever roll on the class banner will be on the next one in the fall. that one will have the extra class banner and the only 3 star extra class is my boy sally. you could literally np5 him in 1 multi.

7 Likes

Yeah I might roll for him. Neat design.