Class Specific Summoning Banner

I rolled the saber banner xause I was hoping for NP2 Mo or even a Nero spook. Got Altera so I’m not salty.

3 Likes

I really want at last 1 copy of Columbus, so I might go for the Rider day.

Ana is close though and she is there real priority.

1 Like

Might try Rider for the elusive Columbus, the only 3 star I’m missing, but the thot queen is also there, so it’s a tough decision…

Lancer for Jaguar Warrior is also tempting in order to better bully any delinquents I come across. :fgo_delinquent:
However, she at least gets other rate-ups while Columbus doesn’t.

Definitely going after Salieri when the Extra class has its own banner, he’s cool.

1 Like

I think the RNG gods are playing with me. Last year’s class banner I tried whaling for Waver but ended up with Scheherazade, Tamamo, and Sanzhang all at NP3.
This year, I tried rolling for Waver during Chaldea Boys and finally got him. At the same time ended up with almost 15 copies of Bedi and NP3 Columbus. I know how rare they are an I feel bad that I can’t give any away.
Now I would like an NP2 Jack and Quetzalcoatl but not urgent so I’m not sure to roll or to wait for any single rate up for both

1 Like

I think I’m one of the few who plan to roll on this banner. The Caster banner to be precise. My only gold Caster is Helena and while she does a decent job of things, I need either a more dedicated support or a single target Caster not named Medea.

Odds are low but I have budgeted enough for 4 multi rolls.

3 Likes

Rolled for a laugh last night.

Got Tristan, my personal second-best of potential rolls.
I’m good, I’m outtie.

8 Likes

Well, last night I was kind in a funk, no SQ left and received the extra 10 SQ . I said “whatever” and decided to roll. First yolo, a 3* CE. 2nd, gold sparks… Tristan!! I was looking forward to get him eventually and one of my potential candidates for the last free SR ticket. What if…? I decided to try my last yolo roll. Emiya Alter!! Same story, plus he was in my list since I had him in the JP server. Now Tristan is lvl 80, but E. Alter is stuck in his second ascension because I have not enough chains. Chain farming time! :smiley:

2 Likes

Who would have been your first choice? Arjuna? :grin:

I actually would have appreciated NP3 Arjuna! But no, goes: Tesla (even though I highly dislike him, he’s useful) > Tristan = NP4 Nyanta > NP2 Altmiya (= Arjuna) >> Archer Inferno.

2 Likes

Hmm, Tesla. You’re right, I don’t feel much for him so I didn’t think about him.

I even thought you might have meant Orion as your top pick :smile: but Tesla makes more sense

Orion is strong, and he’s the best anti-Male Saber you could ask for. Disgusting mats but respectably powerful and reliable.

But I hate Orion (Artemis) more than I do even Tesla, who is “merely” obnoxious to me, so he’d be an uh… last pick, after Inferno Archer after Arjuna. >_>

4 Likes

Orion is someone who really benefited from the NP upgrade.

The reliability is there now for the NP drain that was lacking before, and that really helps with the stall.

1 Like

Right? What a stellar upgrade. If you want a stall-based Archer, he’s your target - or one of, anyway. Altmiya ain’t half-bad either, just less reliable in that department among other things. Worth noting, too, he’s even got respectable damage (in a vacuum, 5th best overall), outside of anti-Trait damage; he’s not like Euryale wherein you better well be hitting your target or you fall off hard.

1 Like

Same. I’m normally an Artemis (the real mythological version we have) fan, but this Nasuverse version is…

Basically my reaction is like Atalante’s, except I would have immediately NPed the world or gone berserk.

1 Like

Hmm I do really need to level up some of my servants to make a stall team, but I’ve been severely out of resources since…Christmas.

Ugh, when is the next lottery?? :sob::sob:

1 Like

September :slight_smile:

1 Like

Re: Artemis: Same. I basically only think about Super Orion, heh.

And look on the bright side! We’ll have at least a few dead weeks on the horizon (KOGETSUKAN, etc.), even before 3rd Anni brings 1/2 AP Dailies! Well before Gilfest.

1 Like

Ohhhh 1/2 dailies! Yay! Finally something worth appling for!

And you’re right, the next big event after Saber Wars isn’t until May right?

Not quite. By JP schedule:

April:

• LB1
  • Go West! Rerun
  • F/Apoc pre-collab banner -> Inheritance of Glory/Apoc collab.

Then May brings:

• Interlude Campaign 5
  • KOGETSUKAN (no shop mind)
  • GDGD 2 Rerun
  • Hunting Quests 4

(Ofc, NA may well change due to scheduling stuff, as always happens around this time of the year.)

1 Like

Hmm ok, so I’ll need my servants in April to punch Kotomine in the face. And then Kogetsukan and Gudaguda the following month.

Embers are such a pain to grind when they’re not 1/2 AP, ugh.