CN live event CC#4 Operation Lead Seal, upcoming event and more

CC#4 Operation Lead Seal went live on CN some time earlier, together with several changes to the game. If you’re interested in new stuff for this game, let’s take a look!

1. New “Operator Information Tab”
    (Actually idk how to translate that into English, “Relations Net” maybe? :joy:)

Rhodes Island is hiring more and more operators, searching for a certain operator is harder than ever. And most importantly, the original UI has little space for more operators. So the new UI went live. Operators are now sorted by their faction or by their country/region. And we have some more sub-factions (like Laterano, Siracusa, Lee’s Detective Agency, etc.)

2. CC#4 Operation Lead Seal and operator recommendations.
    This season of CC event made some different stuff as well. Let’s take a peek of the enemies in this season first.

!
    Yeah, good ol’ Bob. From the first SideStory “Grani and the treasure hunters”
    (Attributes from left to right: HP, ATK, DEF, RES)
    image|690x318 !
    Mudrock Colossus, creature made by Mudrock, from SideStory “Twilight of Wolumonde”.
    Even with no tag selected, this unit deals an ridiculous amount of 3000 physical DMG per hit.
    image|690x318
    Mudrock, final boss of SideStory “Twilight of Wolumonde”, also an operator now.

This season, for the first time, we have 2 bosses in one CC stage, together with 2 high threat units, Mudrock Colossus.

In CC#2 and CC#3, one of the most used strategies is called “Arts DPS Vaporizer Team”, which is a team of Eyja, Surtr, Saria, Suzuran, Ifrit, and sometimes Angelina, to slow the mobs down, lower their RES, and deal a huge load of arts DMG in a short period of time.

So this time, there’s a risk 1 tag that “increase all mobs’ RES by 25” can be selected.

And of course, tags for bosses also include RES increase. That makes “Arts Vaporizer Team” more harder.

There’re also tags for Mudrock Colossus. That’s where things get different.
You can select certain effect(s), the Colossus will no longer get affected by the effect(s) you’ve selected.

In their tags, there’re two options for player to choose:
The Colossus is immune to stun effect.
The Colossus is immune to slow and bind.

I think it’s a brand new way to play CC event stages. Select tags according to your strategy and your team, make your plan based on the stage terrain and tags. CC events are gonna be much more fun than ever. Keep up the good work there, HG.

2 Likes

As for new event, a brand new SideStory “Who Is Real” will go live on CN early Feb. And of course, a new limited banner with an limited operator (probably Xi, pretty much like the word “dawn” in English I guess. One of Nian’s sisters, according to Chinese myth culture).
Ah, right, “the new Lava”. HG hasn’t talked about this “new Lava” yet, so I still don’t know much about this.

This is probably the new Lava

2 Likes

Is there a link to a list of contracts or something? I see a few familiar ones here but there are some I don’t recognize :fgo_ereshpeek:

1 Like

Man Lava grown up fast

I just took a look at those main forums for global, but have no luck finding such a list, sorry for that. :joy:
But I can put a link to a CN wiki here, just let google do the translation haha.
http://prts.wiki/w/荒野_无序矿区
I remember seeing a official translation for this website, it’s probably in settings, if I remember it correctly.

1 Like

The hammer cross thing is Big Bob + Mudrock ATK/HP up 60%, RES by 30%. Big Bob 50% DEF up and Mudrock Shield 50% up. I presume the red one is just bigger value

The first time I saw this “new” Lava, I was like “it’s probably just a new skin for Lava”. :ak_talulahpeek:

I’m pretty curious now, how does this “transformed” Lava work when she goes live. Does this “new transformation” Lava requires original 3* Lava to be deployed first, then works like an upgrade, or she’s just a brand new operator…

But she’s most likely not another Guard Amiya. HG said that Guard Amiya is designed to be the one and only operator that has a transform system.

Yeah, that’s pretty much the case. :ak_redwut:

Oh, I just noticed there’s a name for “the new Lava”, Lava the Purgatory. :ak_talulahpeek:

And a new banner you guys probably already know:

Arknights announced that they’ll do a crossover event with Ubisoft, specifically, with Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.

No exact date or information about this event yet, but HG said the crossover will start somewhere early 2021, and the Lord meme in Rainbow Six Siege, Tachanka himself, is going to be an actual playable operator in Arknights.

I wonder if there’s a slight chance that Arknights could do a crossover event with Genshin Imapct. :ak_redwut:

List of Contracts

Note: Names may differ when officially localized

Boss Related Risks

Hard Armor

• Hard Armor II - HP and ATK of [Big Bob] and [Mudrock] increased by 60%, RES +30. [Big Bob] DEF increased by 50%, Shield Value of [Mudrock] increased by 50%
  • Hard Armor III - ATK of [Big Bob] and [Mudrock] increased by 90%, HP increased by 100% RES +45. [Big Bob] DEF increased by 100%, Shield Value of [Mudrock] increased by 100% and Shield Cooldown reduced to 70%

Mudrock: Fearless Land

• Mudrock: Fearless Land I - All [Mudrock Colossus] HP increased by 25%, ATK increased by 30%, RES +15
  • Mudrock: Fearless Land II - All [Mudrock Colossus] HP increased by 50%, ATK increased by 60%, RES +30, and no longer affected by Pauses(?) and Restraints (?)
  • Mudrock: Fearless Land III - All [Mudrock Colossus] HP increased by 90%, ATK increased by 90%, RES +45, and no longer affected by Pauses(?) and Restraints (?)

Mudrock: Wild Earth

• Mudrock: Wild Earth II - All [Mudrock Colossus] HP increased by 50%, ATK increased by 60%, RES +30, Stun Immunity
  • Mudrock: Wild Earth III - All [Mudrock Colossus] HP increased by 90%, ATK increased by 90%, RES +45, Stun Immunity
HP and Atk Risks

Orginium Zone: Stimulus

• Orginium Zone: Stimulus I - Increase ATK of all Enemies by 15%
  • Orginium Zone: Stimulus II - Increase ATK of all Enemies by 40%

Orginium Zone: Activation

• Orginium Zone: Activation I - Increase HP of all Enemies by 30%
  • Orginium Zone: Activation II - Increase HP of all Enemies by 70%
  • Orginium Zone: Activation III - Increase HP of all Enemies by 120%

Environment: High Value Target

• Environment: High Value Target I - ATK of all Friendly Units reduced by 15%
  • Environment: High Value Target II - ATK of all Friendly Units reduced by 30%

Orginium Zone: Erosion

• Orginium Zone: Erosion I - Max HP of all Friendly Units reduced by 15%
  • Orginium Zone: Erosion II - Max HP of all Friendly Units reduced by 30%
  • Orginium Zone: Erosion III - Max HP of all Friendly Units reduced by 50%
Deployment Related Risks

Objective: Deep Infiltration

• Objective: Deep Infiltration I - Natural recovery speed of Deployment Points reduced by 30%
  • Objective: Deep Infiltration II - Natural recovery speed of Deployment Points reduced by 60%

Objective: Low Efficiency

• Objective: Low Efficiency I - Re-Deployment Time of all Units increased by 75%

Objective: Covert Action

• Objective: Covert Action I - Max squad size is reduced to 10 Operators
  • Objective: Covert Action II - Max squad size is reduced to 7 Operators

Environment: Crossfire Zone

• Environment: Crossfire Zone II - Deployed Unit Limit is reduced to 5

Environment: Precipitious Terrain

• Environment: Precipitious Terrain I - 5 tiles on the map will no longer allow units to be deployed upon them
  • Environment: Precipitious Terrain II- 9 tiles on the map will no longer allow units to be deployed upon them
Miscellaneous Risks
  • Objective: Last Line of Defense - Max HP Seals are reduced to 1
  • Objective: Spell Block - Increase RES of all enemies by 25%
  • Environment: Gravel Cleaning - Removes 4 Gravel Blocks from the field
  • Orginium Environment: Exhaustion - Attack Speed of all Friendly Units reduced by 30
2 Likes

Wow buddy, you actually did a great job translate these tags here! Thanks for that!
The last one on which the translator didn’t work:
All friendly units’ attack speed is reduced by 30.
(It’s not 30%, just a single number, 30)
:ak_redwut:

2 Likes

Thanks for that :fgo_spaceishtarwink:

2 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes

GP Added Page for translated Contracts, prefer my own TLs tho :fgo_coffee:

3 Likes