Code of Brawl Penguin Medal warning CB-6 CB-8 CB-9

It’s a warning for people like me who don’t take time to read the missions.
There are conditions to get some penguin medals i haven’t read until today and i lost many sanity point due to this.
CB-6 CB-8, CB-9 you must use the devices to get the medals.

Yep, also, CB-EX5 should be cleared without using a terminal, and CB-EX7 should be cleared without using skill points device. Maybe add this info to the post, too? Let people feel despair all the way :fgo_deadinside:

1 Like

Yeah, that got me too. I got to the end of the normal stages and then realised I didn’t have all the normal medals and had to do some again :man_facepalming:

Hooray for people like me who have the habit of reading seemingly useless things like instruction manuals :fgo_rinlaugh:

5 Likes

Clearing cb-ex5 without them terminals was hard. For once I had to use my brain to clear that! Cb-ex7 on the other hand I did so without knowing I had to do it that way.

3 Likes

I’ve spent a lot of efforts to clear that one x_X The most humiliating attempt included the big bully killing my defender on his last legs and running away towards the gate WITH LESS THAN HALF A MILLIMETER OF HEALTH!

2 Likes

Yeah EX5 without terminals was harder than EX5 challenge mode for me.

EX7 was hell but thankfully the no supply thingies or challenge mode didn’t make too much difference.

2 Likes

That’s pretty much the story of my CB-ex2 CM runs. There’s always a runner with less that a pixel of HP standing :fgo_jeannu:

2 Likes

Did you get it in the end?

Spoiler -

hint

If not, place more blocks, you can make them go on a pretty ridiculous journey. It seems they must hit all 4 corners.

I struggled even using the terminals.

In the end, i had the bully keep running around, while i waited my Defenders to finally kill the mob and start blocking that damn pinball man.

I think that my most deployed operator for that map was called “Block”. Super effective in annoying the Bully

Man, that was intense but entertaining