Colors for CYL3

So, in the previous two CYL banners, there was one of each color Brave alt. This thread is about predicting these colors.

Red: Alm or Eliwood is nearly guaranteed to take up the red spot. Eliwood has one of two red options: Sword Cavalier or Sword Infantry. For red, Alm would take up Red Bow or Sword Infantry.

Blue: Eliwood also has a chance to take up the blue spot as a Lance Cavalier, and Micaiah also has a high chance of being blue.

Green: Camilla has an extremely high chance of being Green, most likely as a non-cavalry axe unit. She also has a lower chance of being another color and a mage. Micaiah also has a chance of being green like Yune, but most likely Camilla will take up the blue spot.

Colorless: Alm might forego the red bow for a standard colorless one, and Camilla has the miniscule chance of being a dagger/staff unit like her DLC maid class in Warriors.

My predictions:
Eliwood: Sword Cav
Micaiah: Blue Tome Infantry
Camilla: Axe non-Cav
Alm: Bow Infantry

Eliwood: Lance can
Alm: Red bow infantry
Camilla: Armor axe
Micaiah: Staff

4 Likes

Please no.

Please no.

6 Likes

I kinda hope Alm isn’t another colorless bow with him having his Legendary variant now but who knows.
I say:
Camilla - Green Flier/Armor (pls no) with Bolverk
Eliwood - Possibly blue lance cav
Micaiah - Colorless possibly?
Alm - Red Bow? One can hope.

I mean, we can give Eliwood the Rex Hasta, get Micaiah to green, shaft Camilla to colorless, and get Alm that sweet Red Bow.

You say this as if Lyn and Veronica weren’t the best of the previous two CYL banners

6 Likes

I’d take that. I just don’t want Eliwood and Micaiah to be the same but with different weapons.

1 Like

Lyn has been dumped to the garbage for quite some time while Veronica still remains an issue because Dazzle Staff effects (and her prf is a big wtf).

Well, then Camilla becomes a 10 BST staff that can die instantly.

Dazzling Staff with Pain+ builds.

She could have 0 BST and still be used with Dazzling builds. :joy:

1 Like

Alm Blue
EliRed
Micaiah Colorless
Camilla Green

1 Like

wut
explain
it has to be at least 6 paragraphs and include a thesis and evidence to back up your thesis

1 Like

Wear my dad’s clothes

rewrite that
that’s an F-

velma

2 Likes

Camilla Green Armor, with her father’s axe and an OP effect to attract whales.
Alm Blue Armor, Rudolf heir with lance and thicc red armor.
Micaiah Colorless Staff, most likely flier since that’s the new trend.
Eliwood Red Sword, most likely cavalry like his son. Not sure what they would do with him to make him stand out.

1 Like

We’re doing this again lol

1 Like

Fixed to be more accurate to reality

2 Likes

Fixed to be cooler and more fun

2 Likes

ahh agreeing with me

1 Like