Colourless is such a fun experience

I just wanted Def/Res Bond 4, man :feh_elisad:

16 Likes

4,5 % is nothing^^ :frowning:

11 Likes

Could have been worse(Although… looking at your orbs I don’t think it can) but still sad to see. On the bright side with Mareeta being Ascended her banner will probably get a FB rerun when the voting comes along. Hopefully Mira is gone by then…

4 Likes

My main issue with colorless sniping is that unless you’re getting a 5* focus unit you’re pretty much getting guaranteed trash.

The best thing in the 3*-4* pool is probably Merlinus and even most of the 5* pity breakers aren’t that good. I’m hoping for an amazing refine of my +4 Fallen Tiki that I never asked for.

7 Likes

Not Atk Smoke king Kaze?

10 Likes

Yeah Kaze and Chad with their smoke skills are probably good but how often do you get them compared to Lachesis, Lucius, Maria, Priscilla, Clarine, Nanna, Wrys, Brady, Serra…

7 Likes

Woah, don’t forget about Sothe guys. Still the only way to get LnD3 at 4* rarity in this game.

7 Likes

I’m not disagreeing with colorless 3-4 Star pool being garbo (how many freaking useless Matthew’s have I gotten in the past dozen or so times I free pulled colorless), just that I think Kaze gives Merlinus a run for his money as a useful colorless pull

7 Likes

I think both Merlinus and Kaze are top(Or… well… best) tier 3-4* pulls relating to fodder. Atk Smoke is always nice and WoM & the occasional Distant Guard are nice to have. WoM especially for me since Cain rarely shows up anymore.

7 Likes

I can never have enough Merlinus, I need WoM for HM farming. But yeah, so much uselessness in the colorlesspool… can’t wait to pull for Y!Soren.

7 Likes

On that note, I’m really curious what the exact math says the expected amount of orbs are now to get specific 3-4* star units lazy since I actually have a stats background. Strictly from an orbs cost pov, I think we’ve reached the point where the 3-4* star pool is so bloated that you actually will spend more orbs on average to +10 a specific 3-4* than a 5* exclusive.

4 Likes

I’ve been sitting at around 96 Soleils for months now. I’ve wanted to hit 100 but the girl just doesn’t come home anymore.

4 Likes

I personally inherit WoM and Repo way more often but then again you can find those on multiple units. I guess you can make a case for both him and Kaze. Honestly Merlinus was just the first unit that came to mind when I made that post earlier.

5 Likes

Norne with Repo + Spd/def link it’s also nice to pull :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You must do a lot of WoM Galeforce because I’ve haven’t needed Wings of Mercy in a looooong time. I only have use for it on my dancers. I have 13 Cain manuals right now if I need it

I usually use Barst, Silas, or Ferdinand for Reposition

4 Likes

I do have two WoM/GF teams in each AR season and I also use WoM on AR-D and Resonant Battles a lot.

Attack Smoke is a great budget skill for tanky units, I just often forget about it. Or, whenever I build a unit for tanking I usually go all in and choose a premium C skill instead.

3 Likes

I find WoM to be very, very inconsistent in Resonant Battles because of units healing 10 HP after killing anything. It’s VERY helpful when you can get it to work, but not too many of my map clears have even been able to use it. I’ve had much more luck with Escape Route – and indeed, I swap my Peony to Escape Route every Heroes bonus week because of how hilariously easy it is to cheese the maps with her combined with Duo Líf.

I agree WoM is strong on AR-D but I don’t care for that mode

1 Like