Compensation orbs have an expiration date: grab them before 25/Sept/2019

I looked it up and i didnt see a post like this, so I wanted to leave it here and make sure everyone get them, specially those who are hoarding orbs in the Feh’s mailpost. The tittle says everything important. Please go grab them!

4 Likes

Exactly why I went ahead and grabbed them this morning. But could be very helpful to someone else.

3 Likes

Already grabbed and spent. :tooobin:

4 Likes

Oh right I meant to do a post about this! Well glad somebody did since I forgot XD

2 Likes

I almost let them die there, while waiting for B!Micaiah :_ Luckily I read the notification

3 Likes

Thanks for informing about this little detail!, good I claimed these on my accounts :birbpeek:

2 Likes

Yas! What is spent cannot expire :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

ahaha! Its because I panicked when I read the notification, I was gonna let them with Feh until B!Micaiah showed up and I would have lost them :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Oh snap, this is important :eyes:

Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

Good thing I don’t keep orbs in the mail

1 Like

But I lied to myself and said I’d start saving for Felix right after

4 Likes

PA!Olivia is calling my name. God forbid Ferdinand comes out any time in the next month

3 Likes

I wanted to get all of the dancing units but it’s just a dream :pensive:

Save your orbs, Bow

and only splurge for essential fodder lol

5 Likes

Oh, I didn’t even see this before I made mine. Lol

2 Likes

Relating to this so hard it hurts

3 Likes

You saved my life, thanks.

2 Likes

This is tragic news

2 Likes

It’s okey! The more posts, the more people see it in the end :ok_hand:t2::sparkles:

1 Like

Thanks,didn’t know that.

1 Like

I always take all of Feh’s mail so this is no issue for me. But it is good to know for those who leave Orbs with her.

2 Likes