Compile Divine Code 1

Holy War is the one I like the most because of the Deirdre and Leif merge while Ishtar and Lewyn are great fodder.

Saving my toilet paper though because I’m sure we will get some more lines. Alone for 3H isn’t anything yet.

3 Likes

Got to cc in the awakening/fates path looked at the last one and decided he wasn’t worth it. So now I’m working on blades/stones since it has two merges and dc for me

4 Likes

Yeah NFU is a great skill especially when armors ruled with a mighty fist, but it is a tad more niche especially with other great B skills coming out now.

I can’t wait for this! Though they may need more blah fodder units like Hubs and Petra before they make a line.

2 Likes

I really hope the 3H line will have a Petra merge. <3 Yeah we’ll probably need a few more 3H units before that happens. My guess is rather a full 3H seasonal on halloween or christmas. I don’t really believe we’ll see an 3H based new hero banner this year anymore, but could be wrong there. ^^

3 Likes

Awakening/Fates was my first one, all for fodder. Harsh Command/Sturdy Blow 2 can help with Harsh Command+ or Sturdy Impact inheritance. Mine went towards Harsh Command+. Vengeful Fighter went to my Valbar. Blue Flame went to Sharena. I’m saving Close Counter and Null Follow-Up for now, but they’re very nice to have.

I needed an Armor March, so I went that far into Blades/Sacred Stones. I will probably finish that route to pick up Swift Sparrow 2 to aid with SS3 inheritance, Bold Fighter, and Distant Counter (4,800 more), but Harsh Command+ is only 4,000 total down the Radiance path. The only problem is that Cloud Maiougi+ and Spd/Def Solo are not super useful. Special Spiral is also 4,000, but I don’t really need it and QR3 just saves 20k feathers, so I’m less interested.

I don’t think they will be adding routes for these Codes. I’m guessing we will get new routes using new Codes around the same time these came out.

2 Likes

Tfw your only option is left off the poll
:feh_elisad:

3 Likes

I have been trying to merge Lewyn since he came out, so i went Genealogy for the merge. SS3 is also nice

Not done yet though

2 Likes

finished radiance.
leanne merge, elincia to get ATK/SPD push 4 and lull spd/def off a bernadetta, spd/def solo to eliwood, harsh command+ to ophelia, fury 4 to summer selina.

none of the others are very useful for AR on the whole until the last 2 in each path at best.

2 Likes

I dipped into Radiance for a Leanne merge to fix her Spd bane and Mystery to fix Celica’s Atk bane. I might also go for Armor March in Blades/Sacred Stones since it’s early in the line up.

Everything else so far has gone to Awakening/Fates, which I will probably complete. Cordelia went to waste because I forgot Dull Close would be redundant on Altena but it’s whatever since her fodder was pretty meh anyway. M!Grima went toward a merge. Owain went to A!Anna. Xander’s fate is tbd. A!M!Corrin is either going to A!Anna or Gerik

I doubt I’ll be able to get very far in Holy War, but I’d like to make as much progress in that one as possible after finishing Awakening/Fates, for merges aside from Special Spiral

1 Like

Maybe every new book update (5.0, 6.0, etc.) or every year (next March)? It is just chance that Book IV came out in December, making the 4.X updates coincide with X month.

1 Like

Same, doing just that. And SS3 even though it’s 2k it’s still a great skill to get. I foddered Owain to Alfonse though. Grima merge was day one though.

1 Like

Probably will add Divine Code 2 with the next book in December. Change it up then.

2 Likes

I am generally a hoarder for resources so I have not spent a single Divine Code. My hopes are that we’ll eventually get new lines with a Part 2 so that I can freely spend all of my Part 1 codes however I’d like. If this is the case, my personal order of importance would be
Distant Counter>Close Counter>Special Spiral>Harsh Command+>Swift Sparrow 3>Null-C>Fury 4> and both Mirror Impact and Fort. Def/Res (tied for last place because none of the other skills in their respective lines are great besides those two).

2 Likes

I really hope if they add DCpart2 its not just different units, that would be stupid honestly as that would mean we’d have to collect an ever increasing new currency type (Emphemera is bad enough, but it being temporary helps)… DC part 3/4/5, seriously it’s already bad, why make it flat out ridiculous…

1 Like

It would be fine to have new units and Part 2 if they made it so that you get both part 1 and 2 as rewards instead of just one of them.

This would become a problem overtime though, so I think the best solution would be to make sure the DC part 2/3/etc. works retroactively AND all modes that give you DC will give you more to compensate for the larger selection of combat manuals.

I’m the opposite, there’s more or less 2-3 useless skills but everything else is actually good. And I am considering AR as a whole as well but not just focused whether a skills value is good or not depending if it fits on mine or anyone’s personal AR team/s.

That’s why I’d rather part 2 codes be used for something new and just update the part 1 codes with additional paths.

Thinking like IS though, they’ll probably just add more paths, change all the DC part 1 into DC part 2, and then give us another 2,000 free DC.

1 Like

any of that paths can be decent if you need specific merges. but if you dont, the holy war/heroes/sacred stones path - there’s only 1 good AR skill for each.

Awakening and shadows are decent imo.

1 Like

Yeah I can agree with this. There’s few that are just good for merges but rest are like you said, decent and basically non-essential. Dazzling and Wrathful Staff though can be necessary if one lacks another source. Curious what the next batch will be but it’ll be awhile before we know.

1 Like