Completely Shameless Brag Thread - show off your 100% perfects

No need to be humble show them off!

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve always been of the mindset that hundo legendaries deserve love (dust); even the crummy ones. So this is my collection of perfect legendaries!

PSA: never let a six year-old go through your Pokemon, or you may find that some of your Mons (lookin’ at you, Zapdos) suddenly have their second charge moves unlocked. Thanks, kiddo! :rofl:

9 Likes

Waiting on the rumoured Abra day with this one:

2 Likes

Articuno getting some pathetic CP gain like 37-40 per power up has really really stalled me on powering up my 100%. Gonna take forever. And it sucks because that’s my favorite bird.

3 Likes

A) I like that you have a sentimental streak while still being pretty hardcore.
B) I also like that you’ve named your Mons. I swear sometimes it feels like I’m the only one who does that when I see all these utilitarian numbering systems people use (or who have maxed hundos with the Mon’s name).

Here’s my paltry set. In my defense, I just hit 38 a few days ago ;-)

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ll admit that I use boring numbering systems for a lot of my mons. However, anything that gets maxed out deserves a name, in my opinion!

2 Likes

Got lucky this evolved into what I wanted it to, bought the 10k move first

1 Like

Can’t accidentally unlock second charge moves if you don’t have the dust to do so :joy::joy::joy:

@devshaw
How does Hitmonchan fare in Great League? I hatched a hundo Tyrogue quite some time ago and evolved it into a Hitmonchan well before second charge moves were even on the horizon. Any reason I’d use it over my maxed 98% Medicham?

1 Like

I don’t PvP, so I have not a clue. I go into phases that I get tired of maxing super meta pokemon and I power up stuff that are cheap (or might keep me in a hypothetical PvP battle, not crucial whether I actually would win that imaginary battle). However, this lucky guarantee trading is super broken IMO, so I’m gonna not waste dust on anything less than the possibilities in that broken machination.

1 Like

Wish me luck, I plan to spend a lucky friendship tonight on Dialga swaps.

1 Like

I like Hitmonchan for PVP. Got one myself, Great League, running Bullet Punch/Ice Punch/PUP. Was running Fire Punch before PUP came out. Really gives him a uh…fighting chance.

1 Like

Just have these 2.

1 Like

2 Likes

Many more but these are just the coolest/rarest.

1 Like