Completely Shameless Brag Thread - show off your maxed out ones

For the last two years my main motivation to play.

It gives me a feel of caring for my mons, bringing them up to fully grown.
I am probably one of few who not want to raise the max level :slightly_smiling_face:
Also giving every last one of them a second charge move would take ages, taking it slowly there.

Her they are, sorted by type (alphabetically from the top, bug…water) and by subjective raid efficiency (left to right):

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for starting this thread! Here are my most recent maxed out pokes!

2 Likes

Just some of my exploits that I am the most proud of

1 Like

2 maxed Garchomps wtf. If Gible Day’s move is just hot trash I seriously don’t know what to feel after holding onto my Gible candies for so long.

1 Like

Oof looks like you got some terrible luck with your gibles. Two 14-12-12? Yikes. I also maxed out mine so it’s nice to see others not wait for CD. I only only did 1 though.

For a long time I leveled my pokemon up to lv. 35. After getting good counters for more or less everything, I decided to max out the best. Here are some

!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I think having shameless brag threads for perfects and shinies is enough. This opens the floodgates and next may be:

Completely Shameless Brag Thread - show off your Flower Crown Eevees, Hat Pikachus and Squirtle Squad

My newest creation

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking:… I’ll be right back…

Makes more sense to brag about maxed out ones. Bragging about 100% is like bragging about luck in lottery :-)

If you came back from vegas with 10 grand, would you not brag? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s Maxout Monday, 4 new additions

1 Like

Bragging would increase your risk of being robbed.

One of the best GO Rocket grunt counters and I mean it.

3 Likes

Don’t need to brag to the world, just to the people that can’t/won’t rob you. ;)

Enjoy the newest Rocket Grunt murderer

I do not understand…explain why Cresselia is a good overall counter to Rocket grunts?

This came from a really low level, took almost all the stardust I got from today’s CD.

1 Like

Ok, I’m genuinely curious to hear your opinions on how Cresselia performs against Rocket Grunts. Are you using her specifically for Fighting and Dragon encounters, or have you also tried her out as a generalist as well? Interested to hear how she holds up.