Conrad Project Suggestions

(First gamepress post so I have no idea what im doing)
I decided to start a Conrad merge project since he’s one of my favorites from the series. I’ve already invested into making him really bulky since I needed a good mixed tank, but I wanted to see some suggestions from other for builds.

10 Likes

Good choice, he is a beefy horse boi :+1: I suggest Guard Lance+ for him to block enemy specials, and maybe QR3 as a seal instead; replace his B skill with Lull Atk/Def if you have it. Otherwise looks good. Threaten Atk is only okay, go with what Cam says below. :point_down:

5 Likes

Theaten is horrible. If you have a Kaze, give him Atk Smoke instead.
And welcome.

5 Likes

This’d fit better in Q&A, but you’re fine otherwise. :eyes:

He looks pretty good though, certainly a good start. S! Narcian’s Gilt Fork can potentially be a good Weapon on em if you’re interested, and he has potential with Guard Lance and DC for example, but he’s pretty fine as is in my eyes. Welcome to the community btw.

Allow me to bring @Banraku and @Z3R0N3 to the table also :feh_legion: (also @Petra.286 IIRC? Can’t think of anyone else off the top of my head)

7 Likes

I know @Banraku & @Z3R0N3 have built Conrads, and I’m sure other people do too (Sorry if I don’t remember anybody) :catroll:
That build is quite good, just a couple things :thinking:
Threaten skills aren’t too consistent anymore. Maybe try another skill like Atk Smoke or a buffing skill like a Tactic?
As tanky as Conrad is, he will still take heavy damage from specials. Do you have any way to inflict Guard on your opponents or some way to keep Conrad sustained (like a healer)? This is less important though, and might not matter as much if you mainly use Conrad in AR (where specials are typically precharged)

5 Likes

Mfw you add Zero to your post after seeing that I mentioned him

5 Likes

I’ll most likely end up replacing threaten with smoke, and I do have a healer, but if I ever decide to run him without one I can sacrifice QR for Guard. I sadly dont have access to Guard Lance+ at the moment

3 Likes

Dont do that, even less when you’ve no healer.
Keep QR

3 Likes

I have no clue what you’re talking about :feh_legion:

6 Likes

That’s a possible option, and then you can replace his seal with QR to regain the damage. :thinking:
You would lose out on 6 Def/Res though, and the Guard B isn’t exactly consistent. Guard Lance is probably better, but it’s expensive, so that’s not always an option.
Depends on if you you think he struggles with tanking specials or not :feh_birbpeek:

1 Like

yeah like others have said i’d change the c slot to something else

but since you did ask to see some other suggestions for builds allow me to introduce fast conrad

ignore the fact that i just went to get a picture of him from another thread

4 Likes

Very high investment but Conrad is one of my favorite characters too.

I’d like to give him Guard Lance but until I can, I’ll settle for running him with Annette

2 Likes

Combine all the suggestions: place QR3 as the seal, and swap either weapon or B-skill to get him a guard. Lance is more reliable because it’s not contingent on his health.

Atk smoke is more useful than threaten, no doubt.

And new B-skill could be a lull, or ruse. Ruse imo are underrated, and in that regard opens up the Lance to something other than the guard Lance.

1 Like

While I do like the idea of fast Conrad, I’ve already got a Finn to fill in that role

1 Like

Ill definitely change to atk smoke and make the seal QR, but ill have to look for a b-slot because O dont have any fodder ruses.

1 Like

That looks pretty good! Not much I can say that probably hasn’t already been said.

Not even the veterans on here know what we’re doing :feh_tooobin:

1 Like

I will move it.

2 Likes

You can’t. Subcategories are broken. At least I think they still are.

1 Like

Interesting. Now I know why the checkmark button does nothing. Thanks for the info.

4 Likes

No problem. I think only the OP and mods can change it.

1 Like