Contingency Contract Season #3 [Operation Cinder] General Discussion And Preparation

Yostard just announced CC for late May, as usual, discuss about your preparation for E2 and mastery plan, your strat and how high the risk you will go, etc etc

Banner: Joint Operation 3

Medal set

Shop

CC#3 Prep Sheet

Daily

We will have a new map this time

Permanent map

Risk 18 3 star only clear

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Ya4y1W7VA?from=search&seid=18087922851652792073

Risk 18 4 op clear

Risk 33 high end clear

Another risk 33 high end clear

Cinder theme

5 Likes

I kinda wish we could choose whether or not to display the shiny medals. Some medals look better with their original color.

3 Likes

Last piece of the puzzle is completed, can’t wait for Cinder to come :ak_mostima:

7 Likes

Just a suggestion, but since the thread is labeled as ‘Preparation’ maybe a list of useful Operators, especially 5* and blow, for those who want to prepare but either don’t want to look up an actual run or can’t be bothered to look through so many videos to look for one that fits their needs, especially since a bulk of them are on Bilibili rather than YT.

2 Likes

Is Surtr getting another banner soon?

2 Likes

I’ve already had the prep sheet on the post tho

CC#3 Prep Sheet

Would it be more convenient if I just elaborate all of them in this thread instead of just the sheet :fgo_drunkgil:

2 Likes

Please do. Don’t understand what the lappdumb icon with SilverAsh means.

2 Likes

It’s just there for the smooth brain meme cause SA S3 is a universal delete button :fgo_gudako:

2 Likes

For the people too lazy to read/research :fgo_shutensip:

But nah, no need for something elaborate. At most just a list of operators based on their respective roles but I think detailing them here when there’s already a detailed spreadsheet is too much.

2 Likes

I’ll just go half blind with everyone i had… well if everything faild, I’ll just wait Kyostinv said activated Melantha skill now XD

2 Likes

…and I thought @jakeyb’s Gilfest spreadsheets were detailed :feh_hecstare:

3 Likes

I’m not this dedicated

3 Likes

You could be :fgo_gudako:

2 Likes

CC3 starting on the 28th

3 Likes

So I don’t suppose a lot of people would need this (since most regular here are long time player)

But if a new comer (or someone lacking in those ops) is passing by, here’s my Support Unit.

I can change Saria for Ifrit S3 (or S2) , or even change Saria S1 for Saria S3
But those mentioned one doesn’t have any masteries (whereas all skill put here are M3)

I also post under my E2 unit if somebody see something more worthy.
Let me know if you need/want something (even tho’ I have low hope for that).

ID is T0xic#7207
Just let me know if you add me, by posting here , PM or through your flavor message in game.

Hope it cal help someone, would be cool to see my unit used.
Cheers and Good Luck.

3 Likes

It’s here!

The first daily wasn’t too bad, the spiders are basically the only threat. Just have to keep spamming poor Gravel.

2 Likes

or Red
Thanks @Khaine whoever you are. Exusiai is loads of fun

2 Likes

First daily map. Reached risk 11.

A bit hard, but spam Bagpipe and Phantom on the spiders basically. :fgo_bbsmile:

3 Likes

Nice to hit risk 18 on the first night for the permanent map

The gamepress prep sheet was a lifesaver in helping me compose a rough strat that would work with my operators (really didn’t need zima, bagpipe, april and amyia in the end)

Good luck to other doctors getting their shiny medals

!

5 Likes

The daily map wasn’t that hard for me, took 2 tries (first failed with the big guy at the end) but whatever.
Haven’t looked at the permanent map yet because :fgo_lipburrito: but I will. Eventually. Probably by Sunday :fgo_insane:

2 Likes