Contingency Contract Season #5 [Operation Spectrum] General Discussion And Preparation

It’s nearly that time of the year again, so prepare your mastery before it, confirmed to be in Mid-November

CC5 prep sheet

Rewards

New items in the permanent store**:**

Banner: Joint Operation 4

Skin rerun

New Medal Set

Permanent Stage

Daily Stage

Risk 18 low rarity

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1zK4y197AP?from=search&seid=9979163308079988772&spm_id_from=333.337.0.0
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1J44y1r73c?from=search&seid=9979163308079988772&spm_id_from=333.337.0.0

Risk 18 three op

Risk 31

Spectrum theme song

6 Likes

Noice!
Its about time :ak_stahp:

2 Likes

Roughly 3 weeks away. Time to really buckle down and build the heavy hitters I’ll need for Spectrum.

3 Likes

Hopefully this one’ll be harder than the last CC we got, those two Knights kicked my ass in the MN Event so I’ve got marginally high expectations of them

3 Likes

They hit really hard thats for sure. So at risk 18+ I think most players will genuinely struggle. I personally have to work on more masteries otherwise even R18 is going to be a pipe dream.

5 Likes

From what I’ve read their base stats might be slightly nerfed so it might not be as bad, haven’t looked up any clears of it yet so I’ll have to come up with a team on the fly

4 Likes

GIMME THE FIRST SET OF HALLOWEEN SKINS RERUN ALREADY, YOSTAR! Ahem. A girl can hope, right?

Also, no new daily maps bar the last permamap? :ak_redwut: Somehow, I thought we’re going to have a new pain in the back to play with. And I love how we start with fan fav most hated map in the set :D

5 Likes

New map? Pain in the ass East Armory? Then you’re in luck, this is the last time you’ll meet it cuz CC6 replaces it with a new Artillery Drone map :fgo_bblaugh:

2 Likes

Nah, can’t say East Armoury is pain in the ass for me for the last two CCs, even with max daily risks, but I see how everyone loves it :D
Every time it’s “f higher than R8” when that day comes :D

Yeah, I thought they’ll do it in this CC, but oh well. New pain is delayed for some time.

3 Likes

This time I’ll have my revenge :feh_felixperish:

4 Likes

Probably gonna do some strat with Schwarz and ex-wife.

2 Likes

What are my chances with only 3-stars? I don’t see a lot of hope to get all the rewards…

1 Like

Actually, latest CCs are doable with 3*s. R18 permamap is definitely a yes with a support (watch the second R18 low rarity vid Elyon posted), and there’re going to be more strats later on when the CC starts. R8 dailies could be a pain, but you’ll be able to do at least some of them. Also, if the daily challenge risk is too hard, you can do it separately and then try to combo other risks to reach an 8.

… and you probably don’t get a very clear idea of what I’m talking about, since it’s going to be your first CC.

Bottom line: some things are going to be very hard, some - pretty doable, and you have to try it for yourself to see what’s that all about. Plus, since you don’t farm CC stages, feel free to use supports all the time.

The very first CC was a hell to get rewards for Risk 18 on the permanent map and required a developed roster. Now, the requirements are far more lenient, there are also clears with a teams full of E0L1 ops :fgo_gudako:

Also, you sort of can’t get all the rewards, CC doesn’t give enough currency for that even for those of us who are able to clear everything, you still have to choose what to get.

4 Likes

you actually can’t, just get the skins & operators and you should be set

CC rewards aren’t farmable like other events they’re set for certain amounts even the mats aren’t worth it because CC can be quite stressful

2 Likes

Could we do a six star draft and do a point system on the dailies? :santa:

2 Likes

CC#5 starts on the 11th

Also access to all Supplies and Chip stages, the Joint Operation Banner, and the Rhodes Island Kitchen Collection Outfit

8 Likes

Daily Map rotation schedule.

4 Likes

It’s started :ak_scene:

7 Likes

Easy max risk, I’ll check the perma-map a bit but it’s pretty late rn

6 Likes

IT BEGINS. Might try max risk later since this honestly wasn’t bad, but eh. I started a new job a few months ago and have been fairly busy so we’ll see how much above the bare minimum I have the time/willpower to do!

6 Likes