Convince me not to kill Sothis

I could do this, but I’d need to kill Sothis for it.

Reasons so far:

• She’s kind of sassy.
  • Cassandra Lee Morris.

I mean, don’t get me wrong. They’re pretty good reasons.
But it’s Libra.

2 Likes

kill the loli dragon :royyes:

17 Likes

Kill Sothis
She’s boring, and if you want a counter to dragon effectiveness, Garon can do that

7 Likes

hear you instinct and kill the dragon with no fangs and no wings and no breath and no claws and no scales and no tail.

8 Likes

Sothis is lit, did you play 3H?

13 Likes

nope

maybe it-s the Cassandra Lee Morris influence :D She sounds so cute and sexy >w<

3 Likes

I like Sothis buuuuut it’s always better to give up a good skill on a unit you don’t use for one that you will instead of having them collect dust in your barracks

5 Likes

I did play it, but didn’t like her much

killing a dragon is always a blessing

4 Likes

You can’t inherit Sirius

pizza was talking about c skill, i guess

It’s my reason to not kill Sothis

Don’t kill her, she’s a good person
Also she’s a red Grima but better

5 Likes

I’m a bit iffy on Time’s Pulse being on that build. It revolves entirely around Dragon Fang being at max charge, otherwise it is an empty C slot.

Without an IP partner you won’t proc Dragon Fang until your second combat or if you quad (which frankly should only be happening on very slow high Def armored units) thus making Time’s Pulse useless for the first combat because with Heavy Blade you’d be in the same situation without it. After that you have to have Dragon Fang one-shot your next target for Time’s Pulse to pop again, at which point you likely won’t be in Wrath range to take advantage of what you’re going for.

I dunno, it just seems too clumsy to be useful in practice on this build.

Sure

Dont%20like%20where%20this%20is%20going

11 Likes

Her stats are nothing like Grima’s. Unless you mean that weird flying Grima that no one talks about.

5 Likes

Her sassiness is very sexy to me. Cassandra Lee Morris’ voice likely helps with that.

2 Likes

Didn’t really mean the actresses, just more the case of Sothis specifically.

3 Likes

We’re just talking about Sothis.

1 Like

I meant her weapon.