Cormag, More Like... Bormag Am I Right?

He’s not amazing, but I tried.

Done with Unit Builder. I won’t say he’s just another lance flier.

3 Likes

you broke your own rule bro

F

9 Likes

… What is this build? Lol

6 Likes

I think your Cormag as an identity crisis

5 Likes

Nah mate, this is the face of someone who knows they’ve got a great build.20191111_082900

3 Likes

I mean, he’s another lance flier, but he’s not really “the same” as the others. In fact he’s arguably one of the best we’ve gotten.

I think the only unit that can really “compare” (as in similar stats) is maybe Valter?

7 Likes

You just gotta know what you’re doing

5 Likes

Just realized, poor Valter got powercrept by a bit

3 Likes

Also a build closer to yours

4 Likes

Yeah, he just needs an actual good refine.

And to think people were pissed that Cormag didn’t get Cursed Lance for his prf weapon.

5 Likes

Maybe one day we’ll get GHB/TT units with refinable weapons. Not that Cormag’s not already a decent flier lanceman.

1 Like

I kinda like how they’re doing this (assuming Valter will get that refine)

Cormag’s gonna be the one with better stats and flexibility, Valter the one with a prf (that’s most likely not suited for defencive builds like Cormag loves)

Makes the two similar yet distinct.

3 Likes

if ppl want speedy flier. i would go for cordelia or shigure

4 Likes

But Cordelia’s bulk is nowhere near as good as Cormag’s, and Shigure, while faster, doesn’t have the same attack or defense.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that Cormag is the best lance flier unit for defense builds…

As for Valter, he’s just sitting on the bench for me.

3 Likes

i think they are better for fury and despo combo
if you want bulky and speedy then i would go for thea since she is pretty balanced

2 Likes

i totally forgot that sigrun exists :skull:

4 Likes

Sigrun does have much more amazing mixed bulk, and honestly I’d replace my second build with her
But if you don’t invest in res, cormag is the better physical tank or duelist. And he has just enough res to reliably survive something as long as he’s got the hp from a refined weapon.

Also for Thea vs Cormag
Cormag has 5 more hp and atk and 3 more def
At the cost of 3 spd and 5 res.
So there’s a good difference

2 Likes

Sigrun runs into her own problems, and I dunno if she’s really “the best” for mixed bulk to be honest.

At least not with that build.

2 Likes

Just take away 1 from each stat because flowers

Not something I’d run, like, ever, but it seems fine. For Sigrun, or any flier with a mixed bulk build, I’d rather run Vanguard or Berkut’s Lance.

But without Reprisal, her attack is low(er) than Cormag’s. So there’s a tradeoff. :thinking:

2 Likes