Correct me if im wrong

Have we ever seen Alts for Eldigan and Sigurd? I dont remember seeing those 2 in any seasonal banners. Sure seems like they should be.

1 Like

Nope.

13 Likes

Look

I’m SORRY

6 Likes

I’m not saying you don’t deserve them

4 Likes

It’a okay, I can handle the truth

5 Likes

But seriously, with how in demand Jugdral alts are (especially for Gen 1 + Seliph) I really hope that FEH will finally listen and deliver this summer

3 Likes

Side note. I just noticed that besides the Falchions. Divine Tyrfing is only weapon that sparkles like a refine without having one. Weird…

2 Likes

Nope nvm Ares weapon does it too. I think it has to do with weapons that have Alts.

3 Likes

we all know this summer is just gonna be edelgard in a bikini and dimitri without a shirt

3 Likes

This summer banner will be the Arvis Barbecue, featuring Sigurd. This joke is old and not funny but I don’t care. And I’m just saving for Salem now but I doubt he’ll be in FEH soon.

3 Likes

Seliph can refine his Tyrfing to Divine Tyrfing. Eldigan can refine his weapon to Dark version (Ares’). I’m not going to try to spell it

2 Likes

Seliph, Sigurd and Eldigan alts are where they belong scrapped and in the trash with the originals

3 Likes

:feh_juliamad:

1 Like

Eldigan needs redemption in more ways than 1

2 Likes

Wow, we have a fool here. A round of applause. I thought they were supposed to be driven extinct but I guess a few survived.

9 Likes

Sorry, this was rude. You may ignore it like I’ll ignore your opinion.

8 Likes

7 Likes

woah where’d this savagery come from my dude

3 Likes

Tiredness and GP is a bad combination. And people insulting FE4 and 5 annoys me more than it should.

4 Likes

Bruh its a game. You should hear the stuff people say about sonic these days lol

2 Likes