Could it be

Well, I hope I’ll be able to maintain my place in the ranking and get my first crown :feh_hridexcited:

14 Likes

Bravo a toi si moi j’avais pas la flemme de l’arène je sera déjà Là-bas aussi mais :catroll:

1 Like

Looks like you’ll be cutting it real close by the end tbh. I wouldn’t call it safe, but there’s a chance.

Good luck :catdance:

4 Likes

Don’t know quite yet, could go either way. All your units are scoring the most they can I presume?

3 Likes

The thing that worries me is that my Flame Emperor is only +7 (but he already scores better than the Sothe I use most of the time). His set is fully optimized with expensive skills like DC, a Rally+ or Aether.

My Corrin and L!Eliwood lack a 500 SP Special. Corrin also don’t have B Duel Infantry (but has DC tho) and don’t have a Rally+ skill (but still have a Dual Rally). I have a L!Eliwood book that I keep in reserve an that I haven’t used for months since there aren’t a lot of demand of DB4 in my barracks, so maybe I could merge him to make him +2. :thinking:

I hope it won’t penalize me too much :catcry:

EDIT : now that I think about it, maybe I could replace my Eliwood with my Black Knight. He scores a little more, but damn, it’s gonna be a pain, especially since neither Flame Emperor nor Black Knight have Armor March :catcry:

3 Likes

What is your final score? :D

1 Like

You can do it! :feh_faecheer:

2 Likes

Post it pelase :D

1 Like

Sorry to burst your bubble but it’s too early in the season; you gonna fall just under the cutoff

1 Like

Heck I got blue-balled at the start of the season like that a few weeks back and by the last day I was just barely even staying in T20

1 Like

Here is my score :

@Z-Man, honestly I didn’t expect to be able to at least be able to try the crown. As said previously, my team has several scoring issues (like my Flame Emperor is only +7), so it’s not unexpected that I miss the crown. But at least, it was fun while it lasted :man_shrugging:

I’m 464th out of like ~820 that can get the crown for now, so we gonna see.

2 Likes

3764? You’ll stay in T20 at the very least. Did you score snipe to the best of your ability? It makes a huge difference

1 Like

Hmmm, not really. Guess I’ll try that.

1 Like

Yeah try resetting for higher scores. It makes a HUGE difference and I wouldn’t be surprised if it boosts your score over 3800

2 Likes

To stay comfortably you want to at least snip 756 (maybe)-758, but anything lower is stretch honestly,but good luck.

3 Likes

I checked my score today and I was dangerously getting close to get push back of T21 (I was like ~1800 out of ~1900). So I did some score sniping. I did not snipe too high for this time, only doing matches with a score of at least 744. That’s what I did (with two matches of 746 I think) and here’s my new score :

And…

Well, that’s a nice improvement for sure :feh_birbpeek: I’m a way more comfortable place than before. I wonder how this one will hold…

3 Likes

Ooo, solid.

Much better shot at it now.

3 Likes

Also cause this is the only Arena related thread up atm, I need to talk about how Cecilia will be a bonus right after this rotation of L! Eli. After Ross was also a bonus recently.

3 Crowns for me all very close together :catdance:

3 Likes

Well, if she is, I’m gonna have some good fun torturing blues and colorless. May try and see how she fares in some neutral matches.

3 Likes

Yaaaay ! I did it :feh_hridexcited:

I was actually able to get my first crown ! Thanks for letting me know about what score sniping is, it definitely helped me !

3 Likes