Could @NpcLucario survive a single round of combat against Edelgard?

I mean I have a low speed and charisma/charm stat. I’d assume my Attack stat would be decent I use to punch brick walls when I was like 10 all other stats would probably also be between low-mid aside magic/Res which would be 0

2 Likes

I think it’s clear we would have no stats in an FE game:

5 Likes

“We’re gonna use a nice shade of blood red for our happy little ass-whupping.”

2 Likes

Besides Mag/Res/Con in some games… I still see a max stat for each stat ranging from 10-30 (besides Hp which can reach up to 80)

1 Like

Could NpcLucario survive a single round of combat against Edelgard?

5 Likes

he would be ded

8 Likes

Thank you Nick
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

tenor (24)
:feh_edelsmug:

8 Likes

This is bullying
:catsob:

7 Likes

I have faith in you @NpcLucario, I think the battle will go like this:

1. You go to confront Edelgard :feh_edelgardworried:

2. When you stand in front of her you yell: ‘‘THERE’S A CREST BEHIND YOU’’ :feh_crest:

3. Edelgard turns around, you grab the nearest weapon :hocho:

4. The nearest weapon happens to be a needle and thread :feh_elisad:

5. You improvise and recreate Byleth’s outfit and put it on just before Edelgard turns around again :feh_bylethnod:

6. You pretend to be Byleth, which isn’t hard because they don’t talk :feh_bylethconfusion:

7. The following night you murder the real Byleth in their sleep: Nemesis style :catknife:

8. You pretend to be Byleth for the entirety of the Crimson Flower route :feh_creepybyleth:

9. After you and Edelgard defeat the immaculate one, you pretend to be dying just like real Byleth would. Edelgard will bent over you. BAM! That’s when you punch her in the stomach :facepunch:

10. You be like "DIDN’T THINK I COULD WIN, DID YOU?!’’ :ak_laughinglappy:

11. Edelgard respects your resolve, you fall in love and marry, the end :feh_edelsmug: :feh_ilovelucy:

10 Likes

I was only wanting to survive but i appreciate your confidence in me.

6 Likes