Could we ever have Michelangelo as an Heroic Spirit?

Da Vinci is probably one of the best characters we had for the entire journey, its weird to me we don’t have Michelangelo in the story, they could have so many interactions together, we only got this reference on LostBelt 5.1 as far as I know.

4 Likes

It’d be cool to have him as a servant, but I’m not really surprised he hasnt been added

There are just countless servants that could be added across histories/cultures, and he’s just one of many that blends into the crowd

I could see an event where he’s the antagonist though and stirs a mess up that da vinci has to fix or vice versa, it’d be fun

4 Likes

Pretty sure he was mentioned way back in an old interlude or something like that in that he became a wraith. So for the regular world of FGO we wouldn’t get a servant version of him, but that wouldn’t stop them from making a Lostbelt version of him if they want to. Or other kind of alternate world version shenanigans like with Arthur.

5 Likes

A short tempered gay man with a smart mouth?

I smell Peperoncino pseudo-servant.

6 Likes

He’s a plot wraith in OG Vinci’s interlude. She mentions at the time that he doesn’t quite qualify under normal circumstances, but as you said, that doesn’t preclude a Shenanigan.

1 Like

If Da Vinci qualifies, why wouldn’t he? Lasagna could literally make up a reason why he qualifies and then retcon the old interlude.

1 Like

That’s was the point of the post I was replying to: Lasagna can make up any shenanigan they like to justify it. I was just confirming Cat’s memory as accurate and which interlude.

I still felt cheated that Michael in that jp events isn’t Michelangelo :fgo_badciv:

Nunchakus user or I skip his banner.

6 Likes

Michelangelo, the great artist of the renaissence, he is a great artist responsable for countless works of art…but for some reason he was summoned as a humanoid tortule that use nunchakus, he is no so sure of the why of it but he is trying to get used to it

“I haven’t seen something this weird on a long time”

4 Likes