Counter:Side #1 Please change strategy battles back

Gear truly is the end game, dang it’s hard to make good gear.

1 Like

If only gold bins were semi-farmable too like purple ones.

Even if it was just 5 a day, that would be great already. Or from the dispatch missions, since we get that one with 5 purple bins as a great success reward.

2 Likes

I burnt through 900 purples and I feel broke now :fgo_okitacry:

2 Likes

I usually use bins as soon as I get enough for even one reroll.

For me, it hurts more to reroll a ton but getting nothing, than rerolling only a few times per day.

When I do end up saving a lot of them, I usually spread out which ones I reroll instead of focusing on just one. Hurts a little less somehow.

1 Like

Ya think I should perfect one set of gear at a time, or spread them out into semi manageable ones so at least I have a few half usable sets.

Like I want CDR substats on maze, but if I land on HP…yea I’d keep that for a tank and roll other ones in the mean time.

3 Likes

Well, HP on Maze isn’t really all that good. Unless it’s the armor. On the weapons and accessories, it’s really just CDR mainly. Plus one ASPD set.

3 Likes

Yea I keep 1 atkspd set for my gaeun!

As an aside, I finally get to use my Top tier Mech equipment. Have so many sitting there :feh_faedance:

2 Likes

Desire sensor is real.

Most of my filler equipment that came with CDR are mech gears. :fgo_gudako:

But there are less than 5 Mechs that want CDR gear. Only one is out on Global so far. And I don’t have her. :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

Who’s that mech??

Oh, btw is it more worth to do Palace 2 for a more assured shadow fragment, or risk it at palace 3?

3 Likes

Sigma. You want her to use her skills as often as possible so she wants CDR + SH.

If you can confidently clear Floor 4 of SP3, then it gives 1 more currency than a full clear of SP2.

3 Likes

Alright Floor 4 of Sp3 it is then!
I don’t have Sigma :fgo_okitacry:
I definitely wanna pull her.

3 Likes

I didn’t have enough tickets when she came out, so I tried one multi and stopped to just save. :sweat_smile:

I’ll just be hoping for a spook. Or waiting until she gets a banner and I’m lucky enough to have enough rolls for her plus any nearby units I wanna get.

2 Likes

I’ve been real lucky for my pulls…so I’m expecting terribleness real soon…

3 Likes

I always expect terrible results. Which is why I don’t pull if I can’t pity. Or if it leaves me unable to pity for a coming unit that I want/need more. :fgo_bblaugh:

3 Likes

Can’t be sad if we expect sadness :feh_elisad:

3 Likes

YOOOOOOOO just changed my raid team!

3 Likes

Gear tuning is so much fun. Spend 100 gold binaries just to get absolutely nothing. Time before ended up with Gordias accessory with spell haste. I guess that can at least go to either a healer or Lin Xien. To make it slightly worse it ended up with ground damage substat making it a sub-optimal hybrid, yet ground damage being mentally hard to tune away from.

How are people getting thees scores on bosses? It seems to wipe my squishies on his mandatory ground slam at 20 and 80%. And I am still not clear on what breaks his check bar.

Don’t think I’ll bother much with strategy gauntlet much now. Too frustrating, especially since you don’t get rank on the off-chance your defense team actually wins. I understand they wanted people not to use level 1 defense squads, but it just made it more frustrating. I might as well field a level 1 defense if my normal one can’t win anyway.

3 Likes

Yea, my def team doesn’t seem to be winning, or am I Just getting the defeat reports.

Also, I’m doing lvl 110 bosses only. 130 Wipes me completely…

3 Likes

Re: Gauntlet

So we have what, 12 matches per day? At 25 points per match that’s 300 points/day. Deduct 100 from defense losses. 200 left. To break even you need to win half of these, so overall you need to win 2/3rds of all of your strategy matches or your rank will slide.

Who thought this system is fun in a game laden with RNG and moderate amount of pay to win? Because this doesn’t make me want to spend $, it makes me want to stop playing the game mode.

My only hope is that the stacked tryhards will level out of Diamond and let me climb at least another couple of tiers by the end of the season. But running into teams with every SSR being 110 makes me sad. Yes, their stats have reduced scaling, but the person who has resources to get this many dupes or cores likely has resources to optimize their gear too.

On a brighter side, just built New Detroit. Now to upgrade it, which should take another week or two. I’d aim for Kamiizumi next, but uh…more Ship Charges which all went to New Detroit. So maybe Lake Superior or maybe even finish upgrading Coffin and build Coffin-6, although I don’t think I have enough useful mechs to make good use of it.

Got to Challenge 3-11 and cried. Need to level a tower or two, low cost ones. Ballista likely one since it has shield, Gabriel likely the other since he is useful elsewhere.

Anyway, question. I have a “New CEO SSR cupon” sitting around. Only unit from it I don’t have is Titan, which is hardly meta (although it is supposedly getting a ream on KR). Should I grab Titan from the ticket or just wait/use it to fuse one of the other SSR (like Lin) from it? Also does ticket SSR count as gacha or as headhunting one for the purpose of rearms?

2 Likes

Yeah, that set of challenges is excruciating. Especially 3-12 to 3-15 where mobs start to appear as well.

Your towers may or may not survive a hit too, so it’s sort of RNG heavy. If Rhino’s attack crits or uses their Special, your tower dies for sure (assuming Ballista has no barrier up). If it doesn’t crit, they can take a few more hits.

Stuns are pretty much a necessity here especially if you can time deployments right so that it stuns Rhino just as it starts to use its special.

As for the SSR coupon, that counts as a Scout, so it won’t give a lot of rearm data. Since you probably aren’t gonna play PvP much or at all, there’s probably no need to get a Xiao dupe for her second rearm. You can either save it and just get whoever you want or need later, or you can get a dupe of someone to build a second one for stuff like Dive teams and DC.

2 Likes