Crashing the Oni Cure-Kaleid Liner Crossover - Oniland CQ thread

Since the Oniland main story has reached its end, I figured I would create the challenge quest thread for this event.
I’m not sure how hard this CQ is since I haven’t done it yet, but it looks like it’s relatively simple if you have certain servants and made a lot of progress up the ladder.

Anyways, here is the link to the challenge quest guide:

Good luck everyone!

Edit: Credit goes to @Chashan for the thread title. Mine was a lot less creative haha.

6 Likes

Aww, I was about to open a thread right now as well, with following title -

Crashing the Oni Cure-Kaleid Liner Crossover - Oniland CQ thread

But you beat me to it, of course.

Anyway, simple enough node since we got that massive, massive damage-bonus.

But even so, very satisfying to see Savior Kiara go brrrrr

with a little help by the good, bear-CE powered Arash express, of course

With that, Queenie Sheba is all Lore’d up

14 Likes

If you want me to, I could change the title. Your title is objectively a lot more creative than mine so I don’t mind.

Edit: Done. It’s been a pleasure doing business with you :fgo_hokusaiwink:

2 Likes

Up to you, feel free to go ahead if you feel it has more flavor! :fgo_kiarasmile:

3 Likes

Was wondering when will someone start a CQ thread.

Overall a very easy CQ for the LB era. Most of the buffs/debuffs were rather inconsequential. Didn’t go for anything fancy: Bropoleon main DPS for anti-divine defense-ignore anti-Alter Ego, and buster CE for ignore invincibility.

7 Likes

Kiki 3-turning her way into getting her very own Bond 10 CE…

15 Likes

I borrowed from YouTube. VERY RNG HEAVY. I didn’t even manage it the way the video played out. 7 turns.

Support was RamenKing’s PG Skadi.

4 Likes

Farming team go brrrr

… this is disgusting :fgo_gudako:

11 Likes

Support was @KingMakerMerlin’s Merlin. :fgo_buster:

Messed up a bit along the way but it went well! Didn’t have to use a CS or anything! :fgo_meltbirb:

@poketar @Chashan you two have lovely Kiaras! :fgo_kiyo: :fgo_kiarasmile:

9 Likes

I should have ended it with Sitonai but I wanted her dead ASAP.

14 Likes

Done.

Have i ever told you guys Raikou has overwhelming power?

Anyway, this fight wasn’t very hard, mostly because Sitonai decided to be stupid and hit Raikou when she had her Evade on and gave her a free NP. If only she did the same to Mozart turn 1…

6 Likes

Completely fair and balanced team totally not overkill

3 turns later

I just used Achilles cause I knew someone else was gonna post a kiara 3 turn and I felt like being different

10 Likes

I don’t think I’ll bother repeating this one. There’s nothing really crazy going on. It is, as the kids say these days, basic. More like a story node with multiple break bars :frowning:

3 Likes

My Kiara is stronk as usual even though she’s NP1. Went ahead with the team I had in mind, won even though I wasted Mash’s taunt and Merlin’s invul cause I can’t f*cking see without glasses and thought it was the enemy NP turn, when it wasn’t :fgo_badciv:

Also raising Deon worth it, George gets deleted here, and Leo needs Kscope

10 Likes

Fairly easy battle if you have the servants for it. Short video. Damage bonus at 500%.

3 Likes

Done too. A Mish-mashed lewd nun comp. 3T was in sight but that 1 crit missed. :roll_eyes: Unfortunate.

5 Likes

but kaleid liner illya and stay night illya are two completely different people

3 Likes

Whale hours

Borrowed Merlin, went about 11 turns. Pretty easy.

3 Likes

I want to see someone (other than me bc I’m lazy) use Ortinax Mash with the Buster CE :eyes:

Please?

@ACExDiscostu93 you’re bored, right?

3 Likes

I’m rather pleasantly surprised at the multitudes of Kiara clears :fgo_kiarasmile:

3 Likes