Crashing the Oni Cure-Kaleid Liner Crossover - Oniland CQ thread

Okay, cleared. Alty for the win!

Between her evade skill and D’eon she lasted the whole fight.

Alty, with war bear and merlin/waver buffs, swatted down sitonai’s first break bar with buster cards, np for the second, then several turns of face carding to finish the last just before sitonai’s second np.

Shuten, she just crumbled behind the weight of Alty and ridertoki with 3 Anglers who filled in behind D’eon one bar each turn.

11 turns total

5 Likes

i mean, it’s probably the easiest strat. people complain about her sucking and potatoing with her np, but, and yes i know mine is np4 and lvl 100, her challenge quest versatility really is 2nd to none.

imo of course.

6 Likes

Yeah, I agree

Especially with her upgrades in the future, AOE buff removal and her huge NP heal + upgraded damage mods are really good.

3 Likes

Hokusai has some real strong CQ uses though right? Smaller charge but also Arts focused and with bonus damage on her NP.

3 Likes

Last Stand

Sitonai vs Herc and his new master :fgo_umu:

3 Likes

oh, you’re not wrong, it’s just, as i said with my lvl 100 np4 kiara, in my biased opinion., she’s 2nd to none.

needless to say, hoku, with her bonus damage and neutral damage to all but alter egos, she’s 1.b. in my book.

2 Likes

Yeah Hokusai hits Trait damage on Man Servants which is pretty useful, and her Evade/battery is on a short 5T CD, plus her ramping defense downs are remarkably useful if you get her arts cards with some frequency.

I wouldn’t put it past her to be a strong CQ + neutral damage option

He loves this! he can’t help himself… please forgive him…
Fate_GO_2020-10-26-00-18-31_001_001_1

3 Likes

Finally tackled the CQ with this setup and result:

I ended up forgetting to use buff removal on Leonidas so I needed to reset the turn. Even though I ended up clearing it, It just felt so wrong that I did it again.

Same team, similar result and without resetting. Somehow it took the same amount of turns as well.

3 Likes

Shuten survived Achilles’s np with 10k hp :fgo_stunned:, but the facecards in his NP-A-B brave chain did the trick :fgo_moriartysmile:.

3 Likes

I used the [sitonai] to destroy the [sitonai] and then shuten just got all of her bars wiped by back-to-back nps right after

6 Likes

loop timing makes it look like herc fired the gate of babylon

5 Likes

I finished in 10 turns with Marie as main DPS.
Very satisfied.
Very proud.

Considering she was my very first gold servant, she probably deserves a grail at this point.

6 Likes

Well you can see it that way because he will never lose to anyone because he’s the strongest in the world.

6 Likes

Phews the CQ is over, but damn that is relatively easy. Sitonai NP spam is not much a problem since she does not have Invul pierce. Dealing dmg for both enemies for me is the best strat.

But here is my team that I used for CQ, a lots of soft reset since Sitonai kept on atcking my RIshtar. Jeanned D’ Arc was the last survivor with only 1k HP, kinda lucky when Sitonai left her with 1k Hp.

I forgot to screenshot my battle but I finished this CQ for 11 turns. And my team did not have any proper support so I had to make use all of the servant.

Rishtar and Jeanne deserves a praise though.

Edit: I think I could replace Waver with Skadi for better dmg, but Skadi offers no def ultility, and the dmg bonus is high enough for me so I decided to use Waver instead. Waver die in the 4th turn anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Enuma Elished my way through this CQ with Waver, Merlin and St. George

:fgo_gilgalaugh:

Ran just once to get lore; don’t think would bother to repeat again…

2 Likes

I have a few runs I wanna do of this one, here’s the one I got done tonight

2 Likes

Sure I’ll do it xD

3 Likes

Just wait until later on and I’ll record my attempt.

2 Likes

Sowaka-sowaka~~ wins against innocence :fgo_kiarasmile:
Part of me wanted to do it exactly because GP’s guide doesn’t have Kiara among the recommended servants :fgo_buster:

No deaths, no CSs, no backline involved except for Tama-Merlin swap when Sitonai was to NP for the first and the last time :fgo_bblaugh: And seriously, Kiara’s invincibility-ignoring NP was great. I was disappointed when she appeared from my GSSR bag, but I take it back. Looks like you really need to try her to appreciate her.

6 Likes