Crest of Blaiddyd is beastly

Started blue lions and Dimitri has ruined his starting Lance after one battle. Crest of Blaiddyd is both OP and the detrimental. At this rate, Areadbhar will be be destroyed after two uses unless it’s easier to repair.

4 Likes

It rarely activates. On Maddening, it activated once to one shot the final boss.

3 Likes

I must have some odd luck then bc within like 4 uses of combat arts it’s activated 3 times. I’m on hard mode but still.

Why can’t I have that kind of luck in Feh?

1 Like

Whoa, that is a lot of activations. Still if combat arts are used a lot it could seem frequent.

2 Likes

True, it is such a small sample size too

1 Like

Yeah. It’s said that Dimitri is so strong that even as a child he kept breaking his weapons.

They don’t call him a boar for nothing

5 Likes

He breaks scissors in two when he opens them.

5 Likes

Dimitri is Hercules

5 Likes
Maybe BL spoilers but not really

When he literally gets stabbed later on in the story he basically just shrugs it off and moves on.

He’s an absolute unit

7 Likes

Too bad it can randomly activate when killing with exact damage, basically wasting weapon durability. Felix’s is better due to how common it is and his speed helps him attack more to activated it even more.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Felix’s is better imo because it activates literally every second hit lol, Dmitri’s barely ever activates for me.

3 Likes

If Dimitri’s crest activated as much as Felix. I’m sure that would be broken

3 Likes

Fair enough I suppose

1 Like

Random thought
What would happen if you had every Crest in the game equipped on a single unit? :feh_arthurthink:

Can’t you only hold 5 items? Well even if you did that would be pretty funny, though only a few can activate at a time, because of the activation req

Assuming base crest is Fraldarius which has a 70% activation rate (raises might when using a weapon) and we chose 4 crest items with a 20% activation (raises might when using combat arts), the probability come out to around 88.9%. I could have made a miscalculation along the way as it’s a somewhat confusing formula, but since we are dealing with small numbers I feel confident that it’s at least around 88.9%. Might do this for my Blue Lions run :crossed_fingers:

Note that only one crest can activate per attack so he’s not getting +25 damage. Just 88.9% chance to get +5 damage.