Cryo Impact Thread #8 (Return of the Adepti)

I’m only at 1440 myself

1 Like

You don’t need to clear all rooms but you should explore all of them to get all event currency.

1 Like

:catclap:

2 Likes

I finally got a nice bloom for childe (12 crit rate and 14 crit demage. It only rolled in crit demage and crit rate)

5 Likes

Pyro Archon Himeko ftw!

She looks like she’s heavily inspired by Signora to me tbh

3 Likes

6 Likes

A sowing machine, eh? Is this some kind of robot kink? Or just farm equipment?

4 Likes

In today’s domain floor, there’s a room that has an exquisite chest, but it looks surrounded by locked doors. Does it open when I clear the last boss?

1 Like

If it’s the spot I’m thinking of, there should be a stack unbreakable of boxes on one of the sides you can jump up to get over the top of the gates.

2 Likes

Nuts. It looks like beating the final boss locked the door behind me. I might have to go through it again to check.

Was there one of those chests in the first domain yesterday, also?

Edit: the heck, i went through one room on a re-run, and it looks the map layout changed. Unless I mis-remembered.

1 Like

I just got an unsolicited friend request, is anybody’s in-game name, “kim”? I don’t want to deny the request if it’s a GP person, but my friend slots are pretty competitive. I churned through ~10 yesterday.

2 Likes

ok, so I got yanfei C6…is xiangling (also c6) still better?

2 Likes

I’d say they aren’t directly comparable. Xiangling is primarily an off-field damage support, whereas Yanfei is a selfish ranged carry. You usually wouldn’t use them in the same party, and they fill different roles. Yanfei’s main benefit is her extremely long range for her normals, which allows her to be more survivable than a lot of catalyst users. Xiangling is all about her pyronado, which requires fighting in melee range.

EDIT: From a raw DPS perspective, Xiangling in her perfect team will definitely beat Yanfei in hers. However, Xiangling’s perfect team requires Bennett and Xingqiu, and usually a driver like Childe, so she needs not only a high-investment carry, but also two of the highest-demand supports. Yanfei is much less restrictive.

2 Likes

done with gorou talent books :ak_skadidance:

enough to take his e skill and burst to lvl 9
Screenshot_20211024-105413_Genshin Impact

6 Likes

Wait Umbriel I thought youre not rolling until Scara?
Are you doing this to him?!

5 Likes

i wassss~

but im at like nearly 700 fates and by the time scara comes out might be at like 1000 or smth so i have some to spare :fgo_bbsmile:

itto grew on me fast and gorou I’ve always wanted so them being on the same banner is such a good lineup i don’t wanna pass up on

also not pulling someone new for months hurts god i should’ve pulled kazuha ngl

Itto will satisfy me till scara :feh_flaynyay:

7 Likes

Reminding me I need to start pre farming for Gorou too.
:feh_notlikethis:

Also wondering who I should have as the third Geo.
:feh_eirikathink:

4 Likes

I was just teasing, you give me such honest answer I guess Im left with nothing but cheer you on. :fgo_gudako:

MonaLike

I wish he atleast had bulkier arms

4 Likes

hmmmm you might end up getting Itto in the process of gorou summons so maybe him :ak_skadidance:

oops :feh_morganagrom:

but thankieeeeee :cathug:

sameeeee

mihoyo buff itto literally

5 Likes

And there it is.
I can officially be ashamed for not touching Abyss or having some strong DPS.

8 Likes