CYL 2 Weapon Refines?

Hi! I’ve been wondering…
As we’ve seen not so long ago, the CYL 1 group got weapon refines, and pretty darn strong ones at that.
They weren’t precisely weak before, but as they’re fan favorites, our dear FEH Team decided to go ahead and give them refines so that they could keep up with the new gen units.

Brave Ike: Urvan refine… really? 40% first hit + 80% dmg reduction on subsequent hits? Plus making him tank to charge his special and counter with Aether? Unless your name’s Ophelia Dusk it’s extremely difficult to kill him. Even the super bloated Red swords can’t kill him.
Brave Lucina: Ultimate support for DC units, +1 Special charge to unit when receiving an attack
Brave Roy: SPECIAL FIGHTER + “Steady Impact” (+7 Spd + 10 Def on initiation)
Brave Lyn: One of the fastest archers in the game (and cavalry) and the Spd comparison effect in her refine gives extra stats…

Although they weren’t particularly weak they still got some darn strong refines.

So, I was thinking: Will they make CYL 2 refines in the near future? The game is going in a direction where the average BST is constantly increasing, so will the likes of B!Hector or B!Veronica get a refine soon? I mean, SOON?

Edit: I ******* called it ho lee sheet. IT’S HAPPENING, EVERYBODY CALM DOWN.
Btw: My Brave Celica Refine coming in hot

11 Likes

Probably someday… But I doubt it being soon. Their Weapons are still pretty solid from what I remember, even if they’re not as exciting as recent additions. I feel like it’s a possibility maybe after CYL4. Just a guess though, who knows what’ll happen.

4 Likes

Probably eventually. Veronica would be interesting because a healer has never gotten a refine before. So it’d be interesting to see how they would handle that. Granted she really doesn’t need one. Honestly only Celica particularly needs one, the others all still have very good weapons.

12 Likes

Yeah I agree. It would be really interesting to have a unique Staff refine, and Celica needs a little boost to keep up with the other infantry sword units. Maybe Death Blow 3 built-in or some sort of true dmg per attack.

2 Likes

Celia feels like hers should really have a slaying effect. Because then she could actually get galeforce off reliably with BL. And yeah maybe add DB or SS in there too, or maybe change the requirement for the HB effect. Basically she could be like a sword Catria.

2 Likes

Lol close call

3 Likes

Never should have been added. Along with Lunar arc too.

3 Likes

Well yeah… but usually Ophelias run Life and Death, so they’re quite fast. Faster than Ike at least lol.

2 Likes

I think he’s just referring to close call in general as a skill.

2 Likes

+Spd Ike + Lucina + Close Call + Swift Stance + Peony (Mythic buffs and buffs)
have fun

5 Likes

My next plan

Go to 19:21

6 Likes

Lol yeah, i HATE Close Call. Specially in Aether Raids, where stats are sky-high

2 Likes

Imagine this supported by a B!Lucina :feh_ohgod:

2 Likes

So basically

normal ike?

3 Likes

Screenshot_2019-10-26-21-35-07
(This is with bonus stats btw)

1 Like

Only way i can see him dead is to enemy phase him after killing Lucina with something like Zelgius/Black Knight, Sothis or Eyvel. Why tf is Urvan refine and every other % reduction effect a thing…

2 Likes

Maybe this could kill her

2 Likes

Lysithea’s base kit kills him 1st hit even if he has res boon and distant defense seal.

So it takes 76 Atk and color advantage to kill him… Seems reasonable.

6 Likes

Give Celica something like a Push effect without recoil and an ability that heals her after combat and she’s set

4 Likes

Please…no…we don’t need B!Hector getting better…Veronica too…PLEASE!

2 Likes