CYL 4 Pelleas Campaign. (Art)

Since CYL 4 finally starded I can post my Pelleas Art Campaign. I will post 1 picture every day of CYL :3

8 Likes

It is day 2 . :3

3 Likes

3mxpz9

1 Like

But is that so bad? I just draw because it is fun <.< Besides, Pelleas ist an Charakter that does not have much Fanart, so I thought it would be fun to give him a fan art campaign.<.<

He doesn’t get much consideration due to his underwhelming role in radiant dawn and the fact that when he finally joins you it’s so late in the game you literally only have 2 chapters to train him,bonus exp for the base is useful,but you miss out on stat bonuses since his growth rates are exceptional.I trained him up 3x and he was amazing,so I would like for him to make it in feh(hopefully as a demote so I could merge him).

2 Likes

Day 3

3 Likes

Great Drawings as usual. Maybe you should not combine this with CYL or more of the “I HATE CYL” Guys will show up. Pelleas really lacks some fanart. Wish I would be better with drawing -.-

2 Likes

I mean really underwhelming? His whole character development is bound to Micaiah beeing the star while he stands in the shadows.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Glad you like them :3 There is realy not much fanart out there, so I wanted to draw some. And CYL was the perfect opportunity to do so. And I realy like Cyl. It is really amazing seeing all this People Voting for their favourite Characters, drawing Pictures or even making some memes for them :D

Yes I think so too. CYL brings us as a community together, but some people want to be toxic and ruining the fun so be careful.

1 Like

Day 4 :3

4 Likes

Day 5 :smiley:

3 Likes

Awww! These drawings are soooo cute!

Though they do kinda remind me of an old, weird obsession I had with the number 4 when I was 11-14.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :3 Glad you like them. :D I wanted to do sth fun for CYL, and it was the perfect opportunity for me to draw some Pelleas Fanart :3

And in case you were wondering about the 4 obsession, I liked only specific styles of how the number looked, specifically the way your 4s look (not the one this font uses).

1 Like

Well I like even numbers. Or mainly numbers like 10, 20, or 5. (I know, 5 is not even @.@)

1 Like

I to had once tried to campain, mostly just to adjust peoples perception and image. Grow a diminishing fan base.

It was a failure.

I wish you luck.

1 Like

It´s more like a unit speculation this time around, but oh well XD

I cant get over that you put the res stat before the def stat

1 Like

Oh, you are right XD Did not notice it until now.

1 Like