CYL3 or Legendary Banner?

If the leak is true, then there would be at least 5 units I would want: Legendary Julia, Legendary Roy, Onsen Elise, Kaden and Spring Bruno. For fodder or merges, I wouldn’t mind Legendary Ike, Legendary Tiki, Naga, Female Grima or Duma.

I currently have 107 orbs (I still haven’t claimed some in my mail) and I plan to purchase more in early September (at most another 225 orbs). Note: I still plan to redeem my free CYL3 hero once I know the popular pick for f2p guides.

2 Likes

Neither :thinkinglikelukas:

3 Likes

The leak is true, and I’d say CYL lol

5 Likes

I’d say CYL , after all leggendary heroes rerun after few months

2 Likes

I was thinking the same, CYL or Legendary Banner but now I thinks CYL is a better idea.

2 Likes

The banners overlap so be patient on CYL.

Plus CYL characters will be able to pity break you on any non Legendary/Mythic banner, so actually I’d say L!Banner since you’d appreciate nearly every unit a bit

3 Likes

With that number of Orbs, you still have a decent chance of getting no 5 Stars at all, but full reels on the Legendary banner will get you the best 5 Star results for your Orbs.

2 Likes

I would advise someone not to pull on a legendary banner unless you don’t mind getting every hero on one particular color. Would you be happy with all of the reds? Greens? Then go ahead and pull. Do you plan on sniping for one particular unit? CYL is your best bet.

6 Likes

Depends what your goals are.

I still need another copy of Naga, Tiki merges are always good, and if I get the new Pair Up hero along the way, all the better. It’s a really good color to pull on.

In contrast, CYL3 units are really cool, but… I probably won’t have much use for any of them outside of pve. I will definitely use Camilla or Micaiah when they are bonus units in AR or Arena, but that’s it. My mission is not to spend that many orbs on CYL3.

1 Like

looks at all the dragarmor hate on the banners

Neither. :3
:catroll:

1 Like

Ah, a man of culture.

I see me calling then Onsen units instead of HS units is spreading

Meanwhile I’m here with Bridal Sanaki and Bridal Ninian who I got on no-gray circles trying to pull for Duma that one time, and with not a single Mythic hero and like 3 legendary heroes, two of them without pair up

1 Like

I am undecided until I see who is on the Solo banner

1 Like

For me probably neither.

I used a lot of orbs trying to get Petra (-spd of course) and I need to save my remaining orbs for September.

I’m going for the legendary banner first, maybe I drop a few orbs along the way for CYL3 but I’ll try get L!Julia once (she’s my priority now, also not caring for IVs so I’ll bail out as soon as I get her and hope to have many orbs by the time revival week 14 is up)

1 Like

This is a really tough choice for me. I would love Brave Cam copies and really any/all of them just because of collection, but I really need Naga to get more competitive in AR Astra season. I get killed easily since I have 0 copies of her (tried on the original with no luck). Pretty indifferent on L! Tiki and whatever the other blue character is. It’s mostly just Naga I really need. If I don’t get her this month, it’s another 3 months of suffering in Astra season unless the next mythic is Astra, which there’s no guarantee it will be.

1 Like

Neither because Flier Nino is more important than all those units on the banners

1 Like