D!Chrom B skill budget options

I don’t have very premium B skills choices for D!Chrom right now, so I would like some feedback about which one could serve him the best. I plan to use him in AR-D (Dark Season) and SD.

Budget B options
  • Vantage 3
  • Desperation 3
  • Wrath 3
  • Atk/Def Link 3
  • Spd/Def Link 3

0 voters

Feel free to share your own ideas about what budget or premium B skill would suit D!Chrom the best.
:feh_joshuaoh:

Edit: Please don’t vote for Wrath 3 since it (sadly) can’t be inherited by ranged weapons.

5 Likes

Depends strongly on the map layout I’d say. I use vantage myself because a lot of people try to beat my defense by waiting for the Bolt Tower to go off.

1 Like

Right off the bat I’ll say not Wrath bc ranged units can’t get Wrath.

I would go with Spd/Def or Spd/Res link. Although since he has guaranteed follow-ups I’d say Def/Res Link would be best

I think I’m going to give him a spare Lull Atk/Def tho in addition to the link skills.

5 Likes

Ohh shoot you’re right. Seems I can’t edit the poll now after 10 minutes, should I build a new one?
I feel like he would really use it well too, what a shame.

3 Likes

Nah I think you can keep this one. Maybe put a note in there that forgot wrath’s restrictions when you made the poll so others who forgot don’t choose it.

2 Likes

Personally I went with atk/res link, because his spd doesn’t seem that worth it on a one off copy but his res could still use a boost since he’s a bit of a tank.

2 Likes

To Change Fate gives him +6 atk already though. So if opting for a link skill the def/res variant would make the most sense.

3 Likes

Not to his target ally, plus I just don’t have much of that one.

1 Like

For PvP Vantage seems like it would be best. It’s a sneaky way of getting the jump on careless players, especially if you have Deadeye charged. Vantage V-Palla is meta in SD, after all

The rest (sans Wrath since he can’t get it) are better for PvE.

3 Likes

To Change Fate!'s description still confuses me to this day lol.
I somehow assumed that D!Chrom could carry a Pair Up cohort, and then I was like “Wait a minute, this isn’t L!Chrom” haha.

Such a busted assist skill.

4 Likes

I’ve already given my copy of him A/D Link. I wish I had a Snag skill to spare, though.

Vantage will also work, so I could fodder one onto him.

1 Like

Snag is Cavalry/Flying only

2 Likes

NFU and *lull def/spd are both in the skill book shop

1 Like

It is, but aside from Normal 1 Adrift Corrin they all come with Spd based skills that are wasted on an unmerged Chrom

2 Likes

Vantage and Fury 3 seal maybe ?

2 Likes

Well, that sucks. Link it is, then.

2 Likes

Go Vantage 100%. I’ve been running my L!Chrom as a vantage sweeper since his release and he’s still one of my best units because of it. Chrobin is just a new and improved version of him, so it’ll probably be even better. Also it can work well with the chip damage from Close Salvo.

2 Likes

For some teams, wings of mercy.

2 Likes