Dagr disappointment thread pregame

As one of the lesser-known Dagr fans (I just don’t have the horni), I feep that tomorrow’s Mythic banner is going to suck. I’m going to be compelled to whale for this sexy amazon, and I’m probably only gonna get two, tops.

So I’m taking the time now to pregame and set up my disappointment thread ahead of time that anybody is welcome to use if and when the banner screws ya.

At least she’s sharing a color with some really good units.

Will update this more readily on pulling.

13 Likes

Both Freyja and her colour share so as long as Edelgard doesn’t come by I shouldn’t be here…

I really hope Edelgard stays home. One or two, fine, but I need those Mythic merges

7 Likes

I’m bracing myself for the same. I don’t have any of the greens on this one so you’d really think it’d be hard to be disappointed, but I’m half-expecting feh to find a way.

5 Likes

I know I shouldn’t summon if I only want Dagr from the green pool and will heavily regret it.

But I want her so much that I want to get at least one copy on her debut banner.

The goats can stay home. :feh_rein:

6 Likes

tumblr_mc42tg3CwL1qb9pa3o1_500

11 Likes

I can’t be disappointed if I don’t have the orbs to summon :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

But my free summon will (hopefully) be on green so we’ll see if my yolo summon luck will last for a dagr

7 Likes

Same, I don’t even have Freyja yet so the green roster tomorrow is looking very good to me!
I already have a L!Edelgard but wouldn’t mind a first merge to get rid of the bane.

5 Likes

I’ll pull whatever greens, but not going beyond the first circle as the risk of pulling a useless Ladleguard is too great.

4 Likes

I hope I don’t get the goat. Edelgard I could live with. But I seriously hope I can get at least 2 copies of Dagr.

4 Likes

Honestly, I’d be happy with any of them. My L!delgard could use merges and I don’t have Freyja; but Dagr is hands-down the goal.

6 Likes

Unlike L!delgard’s release banner, where I was having L!Celica shoved up my ass the entire time, at least this time I can be satisfied by the other focus units that I can get instead of Dagr. I’ll be pissed if they’re all I get; but I won’t be furious if I get a few, like I was with Celica.

4 Likes

All three greens would be swell for me. I was already planning to pull green because of Freyja; Edelgard and Dagr are bonuses.

The only sucky thing is I went over budget on A Hero Rises and I had to spark Julian because of poor luck so I don’t have a ton of Orbs to spare. I don’t want to dip below 1000 Orbs, so I’ve got around 170 I can use

6 Likes

Just speaking from experience, getting a unit on it’s debut banner is usually tough. The 2nd go around is usually better for me. And if you’re not interested in Freyja OR Edel imo it’d be best to skip. Wait for her rerun when she shares with someone like L!Celica and whatever BS OP green we’ll get on the SoV banner.

6 Likes

I wanna pull for her too, but knowing my luck? Probably gonna get boned over hard.

2 Likes

I’ll probably pull until a get a 5* and I hope it’s Dagr just to get something new but I’ll be happy with any of them

1 Like

I can use all three greens so I will be pulling. I am ready to :hocho: :goat: for pulse smoke if I get more than one copy.

Although I am not a fan of these greens in general, I feel like I am compelled to summon because of 6 slots offense (same reason I went hard after Seiros). It’s not as big of a deal now but once they introduce 7 units dark defense we will really feel the pain in a 5v7.

1 Like

Both edel and goat need to stay away. Edel, I have no interest in at all, and goat… She ruined my Triandra pulls on her debut by showing a full 14 times, along with Hel showing 11, and only allowing one Triandra.

3 Likes

Already whaled on AHR so I’ll spend around 100+ here on green and colorless going for Corrin,Lex and Dagr (I don’t want any Edelgards pls feh jesus).

3 Likes

Feep

Sorry, good luck and all that

2 Likes

Why did they have to relapse on FEH OCs they started a good thing by releasing Seiros

Why did they choose an OC instead of someone who actually deserves Mythic Status…

3 Likes