Dang

I just fought @Marbels I think in Arena. I didn’t realize it until I left the screen asking if I wanted to send a friend request. I was in a bad position with my Astram panicked and Donnel came in.
His team was Donnel, Ross, Y!Marth with Amelia as their lead. I lost, quit out and denied the friend request right before taking a glimpse at their name.

7 Likes

Panic, and to a lesser extent Lulls, are Astram’s kryptonite, for sure. Was it Panic Ploy or Sudden Panic that screwed you over?

2 Likes

Sudden panic. It was the map with the mountains and defense tiles on the left. I didn’t expect his Donnel being so fast even when I was panicked.

2 Likes

I love fighting astram’s when its Sharena bonus week :smirk:

2 Likes

i cant wait to see in his video how you got clapped and he gonna make fun of this

I like fighting Astrams, period. They all bounce off my L-Tiki. Sometimes his buffs can make his teammates threatening, but I still consider him one of the least dangerous reds I see in Arena.

1 Like

Arena not AR.

2 Likes

and there goes my enjoyment ■■■■

2 Likes

My Astra Offense isn’t that great, but I’ve been doing well this week.

1 Like

He does literally 0 dmg to my sharena and it isn’t uncommon for her to OHKO him in return

This is me but it’s making moves on the map.

There are too many instances of me putting the last unit a space away from the danger zone, immediately going “wait” and the enemy activating their Armored Boots/March effect and killing us :catroll:

I get why Astram is so popular… but doesn’t most of his buffs just insta panic? which could be good i suppose it takes it off other units…

Why I got panicked was my own fault. The only panic you really can’t avoid is Panic Smoke (and staff) which is why I think it’s a horrible skill to exist (staff is ok). Panic can be quite powerful or do nothing and if Astram is using his Prf, which he most likely will in arena, Panic will destroy him.

A feh player after my own heart, I see.

1 Like