Datamine (Jan 16th 2022)

will I use Sylvain since I like him the most out of the bunch or will I use speedo toe muncher for the memes :feh_eirikathink:

9 Likes

:feh_sigurdeyes: :feh_sigurdeyes: :feh_sigurdeyes:

3 Likes

OP is now wiki

5 Likes

SPEEDO TOE MUNCHER???

5 Likes

Hi :feh_ayralooking:

21 Likes

TITS

11 Likes

ABS

14 Likes

Sweet Tatoos! :feh_nino:

8 Likes

summer lorenz was released just to fuck up a 3H forma line up.

16 Likes

Is it sad my first thought is “might have a slight better match up against Bownoka” than most full HoF lineups

9 Likes

STRANGE CURVY WEAPONS :fgo_sthenosmug:

12 Likes

Man, poor Lorenz :catcry: Everyday I wish his and Sylvain’s designs were flipped so Lorenz would be more appreciated and Sylvain’s misogyny properly called out by fans but alas.

5 Likes

His hair is so bad tea…and he sucks toes on top of that :breadsive:

11 Likes

Lorenz’ existence in FEH overlaps too much with Canas so I refuse to build him no matter how much I love him :feh_notlikethis:

8 Likes

Just a random image

15 Likes

It would be less painful than the double armor HoFs for sure :catroll: C’mon IS, is it really too much to ask for better lineups?

7 Likes

I’m not the type of person who discriminates if a character is ugly or not and I went in WANTING to like Lorenz and not giving two shits about Sylvain

But I ended up liking Sylvain and dislike Lorenz despite stanning based off of his energy pre-release.
Although, I agree Lorenz would be more popular if the designs were switched

16 Likes

Fact.

6 Likes

You could say that about most 2021 grail units lol (mainly GHBs)

4 Likes

I wanted to give lorenz a shot when I played golden deer. I really tried to like him and even used him on my final team. Dude’s just too big of a goober for me to feel right enjoying him :catcry:

9 Likes