How would you rate Arete?

0 voters

How would you rate Benny?

0 voters

How would you rate this banner overall?

0 voters

I swear if ya’ll don’t give Benny at least a 9 :feh_sophiadeletethis:

11 Likes

Arete is definitely my favourite, predictably.
Everyone else is… fine. Either it’s ordinary art of a character I like, or cool art of a unit I don’t care about.

10 Likes

Im sad that arete isnt functionally all that much, she looks amazing.

12 Likes

Dislike Charlotte for not having Abs
Is it me or does Arete look extra thicc… might just be her outfit

12 Likes

So now we know how Múspell god of Flame looks like… I though he would look more human… :feh_petrawink:

12 Likes

I don’t find the art of this batch to be particulary good, it’s pretty average for me and I don’t like Charlotte’s

Benny looks good tho

8 Likes

Nifl has legit some of my favourite art in the entire game so :feh_lucyshrug:, one of the few art I will give a 10.

Charlotte’s just looks off, so that’s least favourite by a pretty fair margin. The rest are all solid! :feh_flaynsmile:

10 Likes

The shading and colors on Orochi’s and Benny’s artworks is gorgeous.

Nyx and Arete have pretty typical FEH-type art. Very clean and high quality. The magical effects are a bit flat in both IMO.

Nifl seems pretty rough and sketchy compared the usual art we see in FEH, which is not to say that it’s bad. I kinda like the style but it feels it could have been polished a bit more I guess.

Charlotte, Idk I’m not a big fan of the line art and her face design. The disproportional boobs again… Her damaged art pose is hilarious though. Kudos to the artist for creativity.

My ranking: Orochi > Benny > Arete > Nyx > Nifl > Charlotte

10 Likes

I mean, they’re not really that much different compared to how they are in Fates, it’s really more just the art style/poses that makes it appear so

6 Likes

Yeah I kinda dislike the character design in general so it’s not really the artist’s fault. She is growing on me thanks to her Forging Bonds though.

5 Likes

Close the poll! We have a winner! this joke is fun ngl :feh_flaynyay:

6 Likes

It’s the birds

5 Likes

Why can’t we see who voted who :feh_welp:

Anyway

Best = Orochi by a mile

Worst = Charlotte also by a mile

8 Likes

I’m really liking Benny’s art. He is a lot like Mordecai and that’s always a good thing, I love guys with a soft spot for animals. He could be a slow merge project for sure <3

Also, I feel this batch the art is not specially good for me. Nifl looks great but the feet/heels are too weird? Charlotte looks weird around the shoulders (her hair is amazing tho) and the boobs confuse me tbh. Orochi looks a little less weird and Nyx has a great special art, but same thing. Arete… I dislike her a lot too. Its like the tits look strange, the head’s feather is cut off sometimes, she looks evil which is a bit sad (I guess why, tho) and the armor thing in the hips makes her look like… geometrically wrong? IDK english is not my strong suit.

10 Likes

I kinda forgot that because the new interface doesn’t show that option unless you click the gear icon. I won’t forget next time, I swear! :feh_flaynconcern: Off-topic but I really like GP’s new look! and yay for being able to quote again by selecting text.

10 Likes

I really love Suzuhito Yasuda art style and Nifl looks gorgeous, so it’s an easy pick to me. Not to mention the attack and special arts having bigger differences than usual, amazing work here.

Second comes Nyx, specially for the Special art.
Benny is a mix of love and hate. I don’t really like his design at all, but the birbs are cute and the perspective on his lance in attack/special art is pretty good.

Pretty good batch for me.

7 Likes

Generally my favourite is Orochi. They did a great job and I love the unique posing for her attack art!

But I honestly think all of the art is great! I’ve noticed though that most of the negative art votes are towards Charlottes art. I’m not judging of course but how come that’s the case? I really like the unique posing (the damaged art especially comes to mind)! But maybe that’s just me :catroll:

10 Likes

Yeah I don’t get what’s wrong with her art either, looks fine to me.

9 Likes

Personally, I just don’t really like the linework/style. Totally personal preference.

8 Likes

I honestly really like Charlotte’s art; I think it is extremely fitting for her character (especially the damaged one; love those crocodile tears). Not too big on the attacking art, but damaged and neutral are great.

9 Likes