Dear VG

Can you please not put me with 3 blues up against a W!Sothis, or similar situations? Sincerely, Halo.

14 Likes

You have a duo unit, you’ll be FINE

2 Likes

No, I wasn’t actually. Duo Alfonse is good but he has his limits you know.

7 Likes

Also Eliwood didn’t even have special… make sure your leads are fully built people!

2 Likes

Understood. Time to whip out my lvl 40 skill-less (you might call him naked) Wrys :feh_humblecurate:

4 Likes

What do you mean Eliwood isn’t effective against this dragon? :feh_sothishook:

6 Likes

Gotta love VG

11 Likes

Unless you already got all the color usage flags, just surrender and try for a more varied team, that’s what I do.

1 Like

I’m supporting Alfonse, so naturally I’m using him for the bonus points.

1 Like

Sure, but you can try to get two different colors for your allies.

I thought they specified that you didn’t gain bonus points for using the unit during this Voting Gauntlet?

Did they?

Ah so they did.

If I understood correctly, you don’t get bonus points for the team, but you do for yourself. I’ll post the info in a minute.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the clarification.

So they removed that but kept the stupid multipliers, aka the worst part of the VG system. God damnit IS.

1 Like

Hey, without the multipliers, Altina would just win. Azura could win too, but… let’s hope 3 rounds are enough to avoid that.

1 Like

Yes, and guess what? That’s how this should be. It’s called a voting gauntlet for a reason. She had the most votes, so logically she should be the winner. That’s the entire point of voting systems.