December 2021 Legendary Hero Prediction Thread

Who do you think is going to be the last Legendary Hero of the year?

• Caeda
  • Deirdre
  • Ninian
  • Elincia
  • Xander
  • Other (Comment)

0 voters

2 Likes

The legendary is almost guaranteed to be colorless, and I have a terrifying feeling that it’s Takumi. It could easily be someone else, but none of the listed options feel like they could realistically be a colorless unit.

Looking at the calander again, I guess blue is a possibility too… But Seiros is close to a year old now so I’m not sure…

8 Likes

I would like to vote Xander but I’m pretty sure IS has completely forgotten about him. I dunno why Ryoma got the L! treatment and not Xander. Otherwise I’m not really sure on who will be the next L!.

9 Likes

I hope but also don’t hope that it’s Caeda lololol :catroll:

2 Likes

Ninian and Deirdre could be an option for colorless too, I guess also Soren :eyes:

But after Fae, I feel like it’s way too hard to predict anything.

5 Likes

I want to see what they would do with a staff-wielding Legendary (Elincia ?), but I also want Legendary Xander :catlie:

9 Likes

I’d back flying staff Elincia. Although I would also like to see Xander, I like completed sets and having just Legend Ryoma is untidy.

9 Likes

Legendary banner implies colorless rep since the brave units are likely going to be if B!Marth takes the red spot.

We’re in due for a staff legendary so Elincia or L’Arachel seem like good choices.

Myrrh, L’Arachel, Innes or Joshua.

Sacred Stones needs more legendary and mythic rep.

7 Likes

I’m terrible at predictions so you can rest assured any of the names I say won’t be this month mythic.

• L! Female Byleth, It’s coming sooner or later
  • L! Deirdre, her whole family is already legendary
  • L! Elincia, about time
  • L! Male Robin
  • L! Camila?
5 Likes

I want to save orbs but I also want the girl of the spirit forest :feh_deirdrehappy:

765175346365595658F3D4086F-9587-44FF-94B0-2B04CE7BD1F7

7 Likes

Could you imagine they just throw a fastball at us and make Athos a legendary and not a mythic? Just to be a little funny.

7 Likes

I just thought about that too lol

5 Likes

The disrespect on IS’s part would be immeasurable :breadsive:

6 Likes

I wonder if he’s going to be an armored mage when he comes

Red armored mage who puts Henriette out of a job?

5 Likes

I used to not want him to be armored but ever since saves happened, it could really work for him gameplay-wise and it would suit his very high constitution in the game

Athosanimation

11 Likes

He is very cool
:feh_faewow:

5 Likes

I voted Xander but i doubt L!Xander will be anything else than red.

… unless we get a new type of unit : colorless sword!

joking, ain’t happening.

1 Like

imagine L!M!Corrin

5 Likes

It’s on christmas right?

That means we will probably get free summon tickets on the L/M banner and it will be a fan favourite one so that many get baited.

So I say it will be very likely a 3h legendary and my first guess there is L F Byleth.

4 Likes

Why haven’t they done L!Umbriel

4 Likes